• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TTS

Manager
Dear all Zoners, my wife has recently purchased the website Leigh on Sea.com website and would like someone that invariably goes to all games - home and away. The latter being the important part. Whilst I am a season ticket holder, I don't get to many away games now as I used to, due mainly to family requirements!

My wife would like someone who would like to write a blog after each game of about 200 hundred words. She wouldn't be able to pay so really we are looking for someone that is happy to be impartial, honest and keen to write for the fun of it.

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks, Paul.

PS : please feel free to browse the website - www.leigh-on-sea.com

Dear all Zoners, my wife has recently purchased the website Leigh on Sea.com website and would like someone that invariably goes to all games - home and away. The latter being the important part. Whilst I am a season ticket holder, I don't get to many away games now as I used to, due mainly to family requirements!

My wife would like someone who would like to write a blog after each game of about 200 hundred words. She wouldn't be able to pay so really we are looking for someone that is happy to be impartial, honest and keen to write for the fun of it.

Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks, Paul.

PS : please feel free to browse the website - www.leigh-on-sea.com

It would bring a lot of memorys to a lot of people if you took the , on Sea , out . :smile:

I'm not sure where a match report fits into a site full of adverts, albeit very localised ones.

And 200 words? By the time you've listed the teams, subs and goalscorers you're half way there. I don't think you'd need to be in attendance to fill in the other hundred or so words !!

I'm not sure where a match report fits into a site full of adverts, albeit very localised ones.

And 200 words? By the time you've listed the teams, subs and goalscorers you're half way there. I don't think you'd need to be in attendance to fill in the other hundred or so words !!

Just would point out that actually it is not a site "full of adverts". It has Adverts, but has designated bloggers on local property issues. Fashion. Food and Drink etc. The adverts, forms part of the costs of the website, like most websites do !

That'll explain why the site fails to load at all when using chrome adblocking software.

That'll explain why the site fails to load at all when using chrome adblocking software.

Hang on! A company that makes huge revenues and money from advertisers (and doesn't pay tax here) then creates software that blocks adverts for local companies trying to earn a crust. Cheating, robbing, ba....... .............. [thank you, that's enough - Editor]

Well I think it's a lovely looking website and it works fine with or without Adblock, which for the record I disable on websites like this to allow them the ad revenue. I haven't got the time to do it but I'm sure you'll find someone who will.

Shame we are going up this year and Colchester coming down. If we had have played them and butt kicked them down their patch you would have had a few hundred prepared to write a book. Anyway good luck with it, my sister in law took on a similar venture and I know it can be hard work, hopefully some can help as all news promotes the club and maybe more Leigh dwellers will turn up for matches??

Well I think it's a lovely looking website and it works fine with or without Adblock, which for the record I disable on websites like this to allow them the ad revenue. I haven't got the time to do it but I'm sure you'll find someone who will.

I have tried on two pc's running chrome with adblock installed and website fails to load on both. Paused adblock and loaded instantly. Something for the webdesigner to look at.

Back