• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The point being that if the fecking thing went in then the fecking thing will come out,unless of course the walls have shrunk around it,if not stop milking the attention you media whore and get it out.

And once you have ripped the offending item out just repair any damage done or in your case get the missus to repair it

Surely you can remove the light switch then tip it forward. Put some washing up liquid on the wall on the left. And the plastic trim top and bottom of the door looks like it is slightly wider than the fridge so lever that off with a screwdriver first.

surely this !

Nothing yet. Waiting for a date for my kitchen install so it'll be the weekend before. I shall keep everyone informed (if it goes well) :whistling:

This is getting as exciting as a pre-match thread. Will it come out of the hole? Will there be structural damage as a result? Will the Kitchen firm review their investment plans and pull out? Will the trains ever run on time again? and so much more. Bring it on...woohoo:clap:

Nothing yet. Waiting for a date for my kitchen install so it'll be the weekend before. I shall keep everyone informed (if it goes well) :whistling:

It will still be there in several years with you constantly saying "it will be removed soon" and everyone on here wanting updates, demanding you leave the house so someone "more capable" can come in and do the job.

BREAKING NEWS!

2cz3osn.jpg

The people of SZ deserve this to happen sooner rather than later.

All the helpful advice that's been offered, and now we are told:

What is this?! :angry:

This latest news is the biggest zone disappointment since it was revealed the Bloke in the Pram shop was never actually from the pram shop.

Back