• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Head of youth Ricky Duncan: 'Little Messi' was always going to be huge at Southend Un

Evening Echo

The News
HEAD of youth Ricky Duncan always knew Southend United’s very own ‘Little Messi’ would have a big future with Blues.

More...

Having him and Bentley in the team is a great example to those coming through the ranks that they will get a chance if they prove themselves to be good enough. Also shows to those released from higher clubs why we are recommended.

Having him and Bentley in the team is a great example to those coming through the ranks that they will get a chance if they prove themselves to be good enough. Also shows to those released from higher clubs why we are recommended.

Exactly that.
Would be great to eventually sell Payne and Bentley to Spurs and Arsenal respectively ! *

* ( that is of course only if our own ambition if playing in the Champions League within the next 5 years is somehow derailed ).:omg:

Payne is excellent and very exciting,His low COG makes him a nightmare for defenders and he scores goals as well.

Payne is excellent and very exciting,His low COG makes him a nightmare for defenders and he scores goals as well.

I'm sure Jack will be delighted to see his 'COG' being discussed on a public forum. :unsure:

HEAD of youth Ricky Duncan always knew Southend United’s very own ‘Little Messi’ would have a big future with Blues.

More...

Jack Payne.
Whot a exciting player he is, will go along way, lets hope we can have him for a few seasons before someone comes in for him.Huge Talent.Me and my son Matthew have nicknamed him whipper snapper. He will get 15 plus goals this season easy.

Jack Payne.
Whot a exciting player he is, will go along way, lets hope we can have him for a few seasons before someone comes in for him.Huge Talent.Me and my son Matthew have nicknamed him whipper snapper. He will get 15 plus goals this season easy.

Tend to agree with the goals target,Sadly Jack if he continues playing as he is will very soon go onto bigger clubs.

Great little player.

Plus as long as we keep offering contracts, up until the age of 24 we will always be compensated should he leave whilst out of contract. The more games he plays and the more goals he scores the better it is all around for us as a club.

Back