• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Expanding to 3 Divisions? Why not join NOW!

It is just over two weeks to go to the start of the second session of the Prediction League and if you’re not already involved, why not have a go? (The Prediction League has four sessions a season).

The Prediction League is going from strength to strength, last season we created two divisions and now we will almost certainly expand to three divisions at the end of the coming session At the moment 60 are taking part. So why not join in, if you predict for this new session you WILL be in Division Two, if you leave it till the next session you will be in Division Three.

The Prediction League has its own forum CANVEYSHRIMPERS PREDICTION LEAGUE. All you have to do is predict the score for six selected matches, mark one as a wildcard (which scores double points) and select who you think who will score first for Southend. The results then count in up to four different competitions

See the forum: Canveyshrimper's Prediction League:
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/show...urday-11th-October-2014&p=1665778#post1665778

• It’s easy
  • It only takes a couple of minutes once or twice a week
  • You can’t make a fool of yourself because we all are useless!
  • It’s lively
  • It’s uncontroversial

The first set of fixtures are up for the new session, if your new you'll start in Division Two in the Main PL, be entered in the Southend PL, be entered in the Prediction Cup and if your good enough could get to represent your stand in the Roots Hall Home competition. Automatic promotion, play-offs and relegation take place in each session and with four sessions per year there is always something going on!

Added bonus for the early-birds, if there are byes in the first round of the Cup they will be allocated on a "first predicted basis"

We note a lot of guests view this forum. Why not have a go?
Just register on Shrimperzone and predict away.

Last edited:
Because we are all useless !

Oh really ?

Check dem tables bruvva , check dem tables !

All joking aside , this has been a really enjoyable thing to take part in and thanks again for all the hard work you put in every week.

The Special One

You can’t make a fool of yourself because we all are useless!

Getting 0 for about 3/4 weeks in a row like I did last season proves that wrong! :'(

As said above, really enjoyable so keep it up! :thumbsup:

Because we are all useless !

Oh really ?

Check dem tables bruvva , check dem tables !

All joking aside , this has been a really enjoyable thing to take part in and thanks again for all the hard work you put in every week.

The Special One

I'm on your tail, you aren't home yet! You're only there because that lucky week you had where you scored 19 :winking:

It is a good fun competition, well done DODTS! I'm off to prepare for my cup final Saturday

I'm on your tail, you aren't home yet! You're only there because that lucky week you had where you scored 19 :winking:

It is a good fun competition, well done DODTS! I'm off to prepare for my cup final Saturday

Good luck with that and really hope it affects your league form ! :smile:

THIS SATURDAY SEES THE FINALE OF THIS SESSION

This Saturday sees the end of the first session of this years Prediction League and its building up for a close finish.

DIVISION ONE
At the top of the table Dannypav who started the session with a 19, is still top but only one point ahead of Shrimper2thecore while Cup Winner KingSHRIMPER is another five points behind in third.
At the Bottom Cyril Sneer and Danshrimper look in serious trouble but to be remembered is Escudo who was having a poor season but a 19 point tally has totally transformed his position.

DIVISION TWO
Supablues heads the table but only twelve points separate the top sixteen all with a good shout of promotion or the play-offs, and this includes four new to the Prediction League this session.

THE PREDICTION LEAGUE CUP
The Final was played yesterday and Congratulations to Division One KingSHRIMPER who came out easy winner against Division Two Wobbler, but Wobbler should not be down hearted this is his first season predicting and to reach the final was a great achievement.

The ROOTS HALL HOME CHAMPIONSHIP
The final fixtures in the Roots Hall HOME Championship and the East Stand (who have in their team the Division One Leader, The Division Two Leader and the Cup Winner) need to mess up big time not to win the title, but then this is the Prediction League so anything can happen. A special mention for Jim who has been selected for his debut for the West. He had not posted on Shrimperzone until he joined the Prediction League in August.

So all to play for and new members have done especially well this time, all are welcome why not have a go with the New session which starts Saturday week. First fixtures up now at http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?83154-No-1-for-NEW-SESSION-Saturday-11th-October-2014

Many leave it late to get their predictions in, and there are still three days to go to the start of the new session of the Prediction league, but already 40 have posted their predictions for Saturday!

Why not join in?

Great competition and fun to do. Helps that I won last time obviously :smile:. Well done for running DoDTS:clap:

Just over 24 hours to go!
Over 50 have already posted their predictions.
There should be between 60-70 taking part in all this session.

STILL TIME FOR YOU TO JOIN IN!
:thumbsup: :thumbdown:

Results and Tables are now up on "CanveyShrimpers Prediction League" Forum, well done to all who predicted hope you enjoy it.

The Cup draw takes place on Monday all who predicted in todays fixtures are automatically entered

If you missed predicting today, it's still not too late. Before NOON Monday either post predictions for NO. 2 Fixtures or send me a private message and you will be included in the draw.

You can join the Prediction League at any time, just post away and judging by todays results you won't have much to make up:winking:

Back