• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

6103 - First game of the season for me and my son (now he's finished his Sat job). Always seem to see Morecambe every year! I'm sure last couple of years have been defeat and draw so must be due a win!

not there this weekend as I'm running a marathon in Bournemouth :runner:, but I will go for 5353.....85 away fans, hope you all get behind the blues and we get another 3 points in the onion bag

5673 with 76 shrimps.

I, for the sake of our current record of 4 from 4, will be giving this one a miss and working instead, the only time I have missed a fixture between us was last years cup victory.

Looking at the online seat booker I don't think we have sold over 6,000 tickets, but could be around the 5,500 mark which wont be bad considering the amount of away fans.

I don't see us getting more home fans for this game as it is not a high profile/feature fixture.
So a low 5,321 with 64 Shrimps.

There was a mistake last week I think people thought my guess of 5,302 was for Shrewsbury, obviously I meant it was for Morcambe So 5,302.

Our lowest crowd of the season so far today only 5,284 with 64 away fans.

Well done to Massimo John for getting the number of away fans spot on and I think the Jam-Man was closest overall with his guess of 5,302. What were the prizes?

I believe the prize should be a car.

Obviously I would have said this whoever won.

I was only one shrimp short. Someone must have sneaked in when I wasn't looking. :smile:

Well done Massimo, it wasn't you that went in to make the numbers up was it? :winking:

I was only one shrimp short. Someone must have sneaked in when I wasn't looking. :smile:

Well done Massimo, it wasn't you that went in to make the numbers up was it? :winking:
:happy:
No but I counted them in and kept them out when they got to 64; made the rest sit in the east yellow seats!

Back