Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Blue Voice

Default The Blue Voice

Another poor turn out from the Blue Voice. Embarrasing scenes as well. Looked like the leader got kicked out and then I see more people arguing and stewards having words with others.

If the leader is the sort of person that gets kicked out then they have no chance.

Are you going to just keep opening threads having a pop at different people?

You can certainly tell we lost our first game in 5....

Quote Originally Posted by Jam_Man View Post

is this a discussion board where you can discuss different thigns??? Yes. Now then lets discuss this. It needed its own thread as its a differet subject. Rules are rules remember

Quote Originally Posted by FFStadium5510 View Post
    is this a discussion board where you can discuss different thigns??? Yes. Now then lets discuss this. It needed its own thread as its a differet subject. Rules are rules remember
    How about opening a positive thread rather than constantly moaning about everything. Even when we win you come on here and moan

I think FFStadium is just a wind up merchant, probably supports another club. Look how many posts he has had deleted today.

Smiffy's Best Man

Another poor turn out from the Blue Voice. Embarrasing scenes as well. Looked like the leader got kicked out and then I see more people arguing and stewards having words with others.

If the leader is the sort of person that gets kicked out then they have no chance.
    Smiffy OUT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by southchurch View Post
    Ron has worked his socks off over many years and had many a sleepless night in his heroic attempt to keep this club afloat

Smiffy's Best Man

Quote Originally Posted by Jam_Man View Post

Jam man OUT!!!
    Ron has worked his socks off over many years and had many a sleepless night in his heroic attempt to keep this club afloat

Smiffy's Best Man

Tbv out!!!

Sign of the times. Back in 'the good old days of the 70's', after I.L. called it a day, there was always 2 or 3 others who could 'command the troops'.

Blog Entries

Well, who got chucked out?

Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sealion View Post
    Well, who got chucked out?
    If it's the "leader" then it sounds like Scott. I never noticed anything from a block or two along.

Quote Originally Posted by THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK View Post
    I think FFStadium is just a wind up merchant, probably supports another club. Look how many posts he has had deleted today.
    Two posts deleted todsy one for winding up someone and the other for saying a word I should not say 100% southend mate don't you dare comment on that as I go home and away every game

I want to protest too!!!!
    It was raining and I didn't take my sun glasses, often needed in the east stand as the sun goes down behind the west; BUT during this game there was a shining white blob of flesh flashing in TBV! - almost reflective and glowing at times as he waved his arms like a windmill or an audition for "strickly"; sequins next?

Seriously folks. is there a story in this thread? should the club worry in case they put a 1000 young persons next/alongside TBV in another game?

Two posts deleted todsy one for winding up someone and the other for saying a word I should not say 100% southend mate don't you dare comment on that as I go home and away every game
    I will comment as I see fit. You've said some ridiculous things in many threads. A lot have been deleted, and some look like they are posted as a wind up. You have broken the record for posts deleted in one day.
    So you need to think before you spout.

For the Mansfield game how about a "Happy Birthday" TBV rendition for Barry who was 30 on the Thursday before Good Friday?