• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We must be close to selling this one out. How many did we actually get allocated?

I'm thinking a 1000 would be a decent turnout but I'm sure a lot of people will have been put of by all ticket rather than pay on the day. This isn't the premier league.

We must be close to selling this one out. How many did we actually get allocated?

I'm thinking a 1000 would be a decent turnout but I'm sure a lot of people will have been put of by all ticket rather than pay on the day. This isn't the premier league.

Aren't grounds reknown for trouble all ticket? Are Luton still the lower league's Leeds?

The stand, of which we have but a part, holds around 1,500. Depends whether it's shared equally or maybe more away supporters than home. So I'd guess somewhere between 750 and 1,000.

Aren't grounds reknown for trouble all ticket? Are Luton still the lower league's Leeds?
I don't know if Luton are reknown for trouble these days? Usually if there's trouble at grounds it's pretty well documented on the news and can't recall hearing much about Luton...obviously not the friendliest club in the world either.

The stand, of which we have but a part, holds around 1,500. Depends whether it's shared equally or maybe more away supporters than home. So I'd guess somewhere between 750 and 1,000.

Not seen an official allocation figure on Southend site, but going by other away teams they seem to have been given a maximum allocation of 1,032. I would imagine that is our allocation as well.

Maybe it's all ticket because we are near to selling our allocation.

Maybe it's all ticket because we are near to selling our allocation.

Maybe if it wasn't and exiles could pay on the day then we would take a good few hundred more.

I bet we let Luton pay on the day and give them about 1800 tickets.

We have the capacity to do it and will welcome the income.

They have already been 90% of the way to a full house twice this season and you can hardly expect them to hold back seats just in case more away supporters want to pay on the day.

Maybe if it wasn't and exiles could pay on the day then we would take a good few hundred more.

if exiles want to go you just need to call the office, buy your tickets and they will bring them up on the team coach and leave them in the luton ticket office.

Got our tickets today only 20 left out of an allocation of 1100.......will be a good turnout and plenty of noise

You driving up or getting the coach? Hopefully I'll bump into you for a catchup

Hi My Friend, we are driving up for the game, need to ,let my poor old legs recover from my Marathon run last Sunday in Bournemouth, I hope we meet up always good to have a catch up and a good chat

If tickets do sell out, just a reminder that I have a concession ticket for sale for a tenner.

Back