• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Apprentice

Lindsey looked homesick and/or depressed to be honest. I haven't seen anything of my candidate (Sanjay)....not sure if that's good or bad....

No "Marching On Together" for TB....or should that be Swimming On Together.

It looked like both girls were in trouble when Ms. Brady singled them out during the task for offering nothing on the day.

I think BarnaBlue's contender (Aussie Mark) looks pretty strong so far.

Can't say I've really noticed him.What's he done of note?

Can't say I've really noticed him.What's he done of note?

He piped up in the Boardroom to stick the boot into Lindsay doing jack ****.

It was a good tactic actually because he's been quietly effective and Karen (I think) backed up his observation. Even Lindsay couldn't argue back. It did seem that something was up with Linsday and she wasn't for the process.

Phew!!!! How lucky was I with Daniel (aka del-boy) tonight.

Uninteresting fact of the day: his brother, Darren, is a Borient fan. I don't know if Daniel is or not. I do know that he's a wideboy bellend, mind.

Can just about stomach the Geordie bird and the Irish blonde interests another part of my anatomy. Otherwise, it's the usual shower of c***s.

EastBlack :Pamela Uddin
Cricko. :Chiles Cartwright
Steveo :Robert Goodwin

Supablue :Ella Jade Bitton
CyrilSneer :Nurun Ahmed
South Bank Hank :Roisin Hogan
FBM :Solomon Akhtar
Mrs MK :Felipe Alviar-Baquero
Barna :Mark Wright
Berrichonne Shrimper :Sarah Dales
Tinks :Daniel Lassma
Beefy :Lauren Riley
OBL :Jemma Bird
Mrs Barna :Scott McCulloch
Pubey :James Hill
MK :Sanjay Sood-Smith
SUFC_dave :Steve Ugoalah
Kenny :Bianca Miller
True Blue : Lindsay Booth
Billericay Blue :Katie Bulmer-Cooke

Updated list.

Last edited:
I reckon after that grovelling undignified exit by his candidate, Supablue should pay an extra fiver.

Back