• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who would you have - at their peak?

• Eastwood

Votes: 78 54.5%
  • Cadette

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Angell

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Assombalonga

Votes: 45 31.5%
  • Hooper

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • Goater

Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Stanley

Votes: 82 57.3%

• Total voters
You did'nt state a time limit, so it would be Billy Best and Bill Garner. No reasons required, as their goalscoring spoke for itself.

Eastwood and Assombalonga for me. They would score a bucket load between them and we could sell them on for lots of money!

Never saw Collymore, Cadette and Angel so can't vote for them.

After copious deliberation I went for Angell (for aerial power and finishing) and Cadette (finishing and pace).

No David Crown or Roy McDonough ? Donut was a real grafter and created chances for others around him, makes me laugh when I see people praising Corr and calling him a target man, he's a lightweight nancy boy compared to big Roy :smile:

Based on the choices on offer in the poll it has to be Eastwood and Collymore for me.

Sir Stan pure quality and he'd keep defences so worried about him Sir Freddy would have room galore to operate in.

Coolymore and Angell. Worked fab together then, would work fab now. Just thinking about Collymore makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, amazing talent

Seen them all so could add Mc Crory and Hollis ( and Kevin Baron,) but would probably go with Collymore and Cadette

Who would you have at their peak
- and why?

I would definitely bring back Barnard and Eastwood...even past their peak they would "rip this league to pieces" and "score bucket load of goals" .........oh.

Seriously though. Would have to be Collymore and one other....difficult to judge Assombalonga as he hasn't reached his peak yet....from the list I'd pick Collymore and Cadette....bit disappointed there's no option for David Crown...he was a master of banging in goals in dreadful sides! Oh and Francisco Cagigao too :thumbsup:

You lot have the edge over me,

But Eastwood and Robinson please.

Back