• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fm 2015

Like the new match engine, the current one looks fine but any improvements to take it forward the better.

Havent watched it all the way through yet but nothing else really stood out with the new feautres though, stuff like coaching qualifications is just pointless padding.

Looking forward to it, my current save I basically am too good, just win everything all the time in my 90,000 seat Fossetts Farm stadium so look forward to starting again in League Two.

Currently downloading the beta. Will post on here when I get a feel for the game my thoughts.

Leonard is apparently a right back.

Not liking the overall look, the UI is very big compared to FM2014, on a 27" monitor Im used to everything being quite small, will play with settings.

Tactics screen is pretty unintuitive if you want to change roles you dont do it on the tactics board now.

Leonard is apparently a right back.

Not liking the overall look, the UI is very big compared to FM2014, on a 27" monitor Im used to everything being quite small, will play with settings.

Tactics screen is pretty unintuitive if you want to change roles you dont do it on the tactics board now.

Unbelievable how someone who plays CM for a whole season supposedly cannot play there..

Hi, Southend researcher here.

We accidentally took our Leonard's CM ability when removing some others. It has been noted as an issue a long with Pinnock still at the club.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/399867-ENGLAND-(Official)-Southend-United-Data-Issues

With regards to Leonard, you can train him at MC which shouldn't take too long to rectify it.

They wont ever be as good though.

Luckily thats what the editor is there for.

Pretty unimpressed so far at a very early glance.

The match engine is pretty disappointing, the ball looks like its full of cement until its in the air then moves like a rocket.

I find some of the player attribute rating to be strange..for instance, Ben Coker, who a lot of SUFC fans would say is one of our better players, is really poor on FM (good signing for Conference sides...) and also things like Bolger and Ibenfeldt being rated as better CBs than Prosser I find odd.

I don't mean to be rude to the above researcher, but if the game has basic errors like our most recent player of the year's position, I'm not sure I will bother buying it. Clicking the link to the SI forums bug list and there are too many.

Will be the first time since CM2 I haven't bought it too. But then I do play it less every year, barely at all in 2014. Micro-management and press releases have taken the fun out.

PLayer ratings are easily fixed using the editor, its pretty poor for Leonard to be in there wrong. The researcher job is hard though.

As for the press releases and micro management, the good thing is you can delegate all of that. I played 2014 for the full year, something Ive not done in ages, but I havent done one interview in about 40 seasons, far too boring and repetitive.

I find some of the player attribute rating to be strange..for instance, Ben Coker, who a lot of SUFC fans would say is one of our better players, is really poor on FM (good signing for Conference sides...) and also things like Bolger and Ibenfeldt being rated as better CBs than Prosser I find odd.

With regards to Ibenfeldt, he would have been rated by the Danish researcher and as he had only played briefly before the data lock I felt it wouldn't have been enough evidence to change him.

I seem to concede at least 1 own goal every game.. I beat york 4-3 with Bolger scoring a Hattrick into his own net..?!

Not very realistic

I seem to concede at least 1 own goal every game.. I beat york 4-3 with Bolger scoring a Hattrick into his own net..?!

Not very realistic

Same here, Bolger scored an own goal 4 games running for me!

Really enjoying the new game. Once they've sorted the issues with own goals, high scoring games, poor defending and the awful goalkeeping then it should be pretty good. Currently 1 point away from 3rd place with only 2 games to go...

I'm currently 2nd after 13 games (9 wins 2 draws 2 losses)
Shaq is unbelievable the kid has more goals than games for me, Hurst is unreal as an inside forward AML and i've got Gower in CM who just runs the show

I'm currently 2nd after 13 games (9 wins 2 draws 2 losses)
Shaq is unbelievable the kid has more goals than games for me, Hurst is unreal as an inside forward AML and i've got Gower in CM who just runs the show

Gower on a free and jose angel pozo on loan have been my best signings so far, worrall is pretty decent too

Looking forward to it, my current save I basically am too good, just win everything all the time in my 90,000 seat Fossetts Farm stadium so look forward to starting again in League Two.

On my FM14 save the council are amazingly helpful, they can't stop building stadiums!

After a few years I did move to Fossetts Farm but this was only while the capacity at Roots Hall was increased a bit, then a couple of seasons later a brand new "Southend Stadium" was built for me to move into.

I had an odd code for Jack Payne where I've not been playing him as, frankly, he doesn't get into my team, so he has a number of green labels where it shows "Unh" for example...The last one in line is just a 6 digit character which I assume is supposed to be looking up something that doesn't exist at the back-end.

I agree on too many oggies, as with high scoring games. Having said that, I'm through 30-odd games and both of these instances seem to be rarer, almost to an extent it's in-line with reality. I agree that goalies seem to be cack, and I have had a couple of instances where I've had a player injured in key parts of game play where the oppo have dispossessed the player rolling around in agony and put it in my net, much to my disgruntlement.

I had a crap start, then a wonderful run that got me to the top three and now I'm struggling again and may end up missing play-offs altogether if my team don't buck up their ideas. I too picked up Mark Gower on a free and he's been very solid. Coulthirst goes through ridiculous scoring runs and then nothing for hours. Corr doesn't know where the goal is but is annoyed I don't play him (for that reason). I picked up a superb central defender by the name of Mark Howard who plays for Oklahoma in real life....Came straight in and was pretty much the reason I stopped shipping goals and went on a run. I also got Tom Flanagan who has been awesome too, and Tom Eaves who also had a nice purple patch in front of goal for me.

As always, money and players' reluctance to join are the biggest challenge but I can't moan about something that is true to life! The other thing that always put me off the game in the past (last purchase was FM 2009) was the over-attention to detail. It seems like the game offers you a Quick or Detailed mode now, which I opted for "Quick" and it seems to have taken a lot of laborious game play and micro management. So that is pretty good and suits me.

Signed Gower too and had Bill Garner stolen from me by Brighton. Playing with the new patch and Leonard has his CM position back. Sticking with the 4-3-3DM that served me very well in FM14 with Shaq as a false nine and Worrall as inside forward.

Just downloaded the demo, first impression is that Coker's rating is ridiculously low but like the new look

Back