• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Silencer

Director
Just bought a ticket for one of our group....only two tickets remain so basically we have sold out of allocation and Luton won't allow us any more.

Great effort to all

UTB

I spoke to the Club this morning and they said loads were left...bloody ridiculous

That was close - just got the last one....must be a tiny allocation compared to previous years

Posted by Flapjac earlier today on another thread
'Got our tickets today only 20 left out of an allocation of 1100.......will be a good turnout and plenty of noise'.

I noticed on the telly the other week that the away end is now shared with some of the home fans. When I've been there before, we had the whole of the away end. That's probably why we've only got just over a thousand tickets. I'm sure we could have sold a few more though if we had the allocation. Still good turn out as always and should be a great atmosphere.

I noticed on the telly the other week that the away end is now shared with some of the home fans. When I've been there before, we had the whole of the away end. That's probably why we've only got just over a thousand tickets. I'm sure we could have sold a few more though if we had the allocation. Still good turn out as always and should be a great atmosphere.

If that's so then I think they'd be mad to let home fans in there with us. This is the kind of fixture that gets some of the older, as we call them, "The Stone Island" crew out!

If that's so then I think they'd be mad to let home fans in there with us. This is the kind of fixture that gets some of the older, as we call them, "The Stone Island" crew out!

Yep and with Luton having a bit of a reputation i can see trouble ahead.

I hope the players can do us proud and put on a performance to match the efforts of 1000+ Shrimpers, we haven't won down there since 1964!! We might done it, if Matt Harrod didn't miss a penalty at 0-0!!

I hope the players can do us proud and put on a performance to match the efforts of 1000+ Shrimpers, we haven't won down there since 1964!! We might done it, if Matt Harrod didn't miss a penalty at 0-0!!

Maher did the same a few years earlier. I also recall Freddie rounding the keeper in injury time there of another game then hitting the post when an empty net beckoned! A real bogey ground if ever there was one.

Maher did the same a few years earlier. I also recall Freddie rounding the keeper in injury time there of another game then hitting the post when an empty net beckoned! A real bogey ground if ever there was one.
Brilliant! Bogey Team one week followed by a Bogey ground the next. Cant help feeling bad about this one, will be my fourth visit and like many on here yet to see us win and only once have i seen us score.

Back