• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mick

Life President
Drawn at home to Leverstock Green (from Hemel Hempstead) or AFC Hornchurch.

Drawn at home to Leverstock Green (from Hemel Hempstead) or AFC Hornchurch.

An away tie at Levy would have been perfect for me - their wonderfully named Pancake Lane ground is only a five minute drive away!

Roots Hall - they're evening games and the floodlights come in handy !

Cheers, can anyone turn up or is it a "behind closed doors" thing?

I assume that it is a flat playing surface then?
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Nope, at the end of the lane there is quite a bit of tossing. That's why Uncle Leo likes it so much! :winking:

Cheers, can anyone turn up or is it a "behind closed doors" thing?

Nope, at the end of the lane there is quite a bit of tossing. That's why Uncle Leo likes it so much! :winking:

Meanie. :smile:

Levy Green v Hornchurch is on Monday week. Think I might head up there to see who our boys will be thrashing in the next round.

I so want it to be the Urchins as they are local to where I live and it will shut up their supporters in my local if we give them a dam good spanking.

There's normally a modest admission charge and an excellent programme !
Do I detect a notional amount of self interest?

Yes, it is a nominal amount of a few squids and usually a great evening of entertainment.

Do I detect a notional amount of self interest?

Yes, it is a nominal amount of a few squids and usually a great evening of entertainment.

None whatsoever. I have nothing to do with the aforementioned excellent programme ...... but I'll give you a run down on the ref a couple of days beforehand for free.

went to Hornchurch,mid 70s,to watch us play in the Essex pro cup,with Del.S..if i remember.behind one of the goals ,was the club house,so you could watch the game & get pi$$ed,which i did,think we won!!think we played!!!!!

None whatsoever. I have nothing to do with the aforementioned excellent programme ...... but I'll give you a run down on the ref a couple of days beforehand for free.

Are you doing this, or am I reading your comments all wrong?!

Back