• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The sacked manager thread

It's Spain, pretty much everything they do is ridiculous.

I do love the idea of Sam finding out from the BBC when they brought up that press release after the match. Bloody ****, can't stand him.

I can't believe Rafa Is being linked with the Madrid job! Surely they can do better than him.

Rafa did very well at Valencia too, won the league twice and the UEFA cup too.

Finish second to Real Madrid, (as Bobby Robson did) in La Liga and you also get asked to step down by Barça, (despite in his case also winning the European Cup Winners Cup and Spanish Cup in the same season).

Indeed. Back to real, think also of Jupp Heynckes, winning 'La Séptima' and being asked to leave straight after. And as for how they treated Vicente Del Bosque...

But anyway. Don't see a problem with Rafael Benítez being lined up. Knows the club and has a very impressive list of honours to his name. Also really disliked by Chelsea fans, which as far as I'm concerned is a tick in the 'pro' column.

But anyway. Don't see a problem with Rafael Benítez being lined up. Knows the club and has a very impressive list of honours to his name. Also really disliked by Chelsea fans, which as far as I'm concerned is a tick in the 'pro' column.

Not to mention the utter dismay on Merseyside that Rafa won't be in the Anfield dugout next season.

Over a month to go before the season starts and we've lost one. Nigel Pearson sacked as the "working relationship is no longer viable". Possibly down to the sacking of his son I wonder ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33338638

Difficult to say. The Leicester fans forums are in **** down currently which is hardly surprising after his Houdini act last season. The few that have ventured an opinion do mention his son as a possible cause, but most are totally lost for a reason.

Later: Anyone know why M.E.L.T is blocked by the naughty filter?

Over a month to go before the season starts and we've lost one. Nigel Pearson sacked as the "working relationship is no longer viable". Possibly down to the sacking of his son I wonder ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33338638

Have to say my initial reaction was that it wasn't due to his son or results at the club. Only my opinion, but it strikes me he won't be the last manager sacked because his employers have finally realised he's actually a bit of a ****.

Have to say my initial reaction was that it wasn't due to his son or results at the club. Only my opinion, but it strikes me he won't be the last manager sacked because his employers have finally realised he's actually a bit of a ****.

I thought he would have been sacked after that melee on the touchline a few months ago with an opposition player. He did well to keep The Foxes up though

Claudio Ranieri appointed Leicester manager.

Back