• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games in a row will we go this season without a win to ruin any chance of promotion? Getting really fed up with groundhog day at Southend United

Bury losing 5-0.
No doubt they will be fired up at the weekend :nope::stunned:

So we are losing at a place we haven't won at in decades ... Calls for Brown out yet?

Based on Twitter feed etc. I don't see how Brown can take the blame for this one - effective attacking display, with Newport's goal living a charmed life, goals cleared off the line, keeper saving a penalty, and Newport's ONLY shot on target a hit-and-hope first time shot following a long-ball from the keeper. After Weston (who scored his last penalty, I believe) had his saved, Brown immediately made a change to what was clearly the dominant side - yet people still won't be happy.

Based on Twitter feed etc. I don't see how Brown can take the blame for this one - effective attacking display, with Newport's goal living a charmed life, goals cleared off the line, keeper saving a penalty, and Newport's ONLY shot on target a hit-and-hope first time shot following a long-ball from the keeper. After Weston (who scored his last penalty, I believe) had his saved, Brown immediately made a change to what was clearly the dominant side - yet people still won't be happy.

Stop saying positive things, we don't like that kind of talk around here!

So we are losing at a place we haven't won at in decades ... Calls for Brown out yet?

What has that got to do with anything? Because we haven't won there for decades we won't? If we are a team that has aspirations of promotion, we need to be raising our game and nicking points away from home, no matter who we are playing

Can we swap managers with Newport?

Why ? They are winning but we have been the better side. They have had less chances than we have.

What has that got to do with anything? Because we haven't won there for decades we won't? If we are a team that has aspirations of promotion, we need to be raising our game and nicking points away from home, no matter who we are playing

That we do, doesnt matter that we have been the better team if we cant turn that into points.

But it's the same old story isn't it? Dominating, more shots, more possession and lose. It's happened so many times now.

But it's the same old story isn't it? Dominating, more shots, more possession and lose. It's happened so many times now.

I agree with that, but I fail to see what more the manager can do - it's clear his instructions are working, as we're so dominant in each game - we just can't seem to get the ball over the line, and when it's out there on the pitch, Brown isn't the one kicking it.

If PB is losing the dressing room, it's would shown on the pitch, but the players are trying for him, it's the luck we haven't had in last fews games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back