• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paul Byrne would have got arrested but got street justice instead. He was opposite Churchills Southend very drunk when he started punching a girl in the face. My friend rushed over and bashed him black and blue.

There are a number of players in the current squad who are fraudulently calling themselves strikers...is that an offence?:smile:

Think he use to play for Chesterfield.

It might lessen the chance of SZ being sued for libel if people link to the news stories rather than rely on hearsay and dodgy memories.

A David Perkins did play for us under Alvin Martin time. No idea if he committed any crime though?

A David Perkins did play for us under Alvin Martin time. No idea if he committed any crime though?

That was Chris Perkins, a centre-half. Maybe it's a reference to our performance when we lost 5-0 at bottom of the table Carlisle?

We also had a Declan Perkins during Steve Thompson's brief reign.

As far as I'm aware neither has committed a crime.

Is it just me? I can't see the value of such a list. :'(

I'm all for people following the law and having consideration for others .... but equally, we all make mistakes and once you have completed your sentence the slate is wiped clean, isn't it? Especially if a lesson has been learnt along the way. :thumbsup:

I believe Michael Ricketts was for driving without due care and attention, a pie in one hand & a doughnut in the other, no hands on the wheel

Back