• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm amazed this is even a discussion. Winning the FA Cup would be completely amazing.

I mean I'd take beating a mid-table Premier side like Liverpool in the 3rd round, over finishing 3rd this season.

And perfectly do-able judging by what we saw of them the other night, lol! :hilarious:

Are you suggesting that we are the Real Madrid of League 2? :omg:

Absolutely! :winking:

They (Real Madrid) are playing at Espanyol's Power 8 stadium next Wednesday against Cornella in the King's Cup.

Unfortunately,I can't go (despite getting a discount as an Espanyol soci or season ticket holder), as I'll be working then.

I'd say that RM are certainly scoring more than us recently,though.:'(

I love watching the live FA cup draw (not even if Southend are in it, but just root for some big derbys to get draw against each other). We're out of the league cup and JPT we've got no other distractions might as well play a full strength side.

I love watching the live FA cup draw (not even if Southend are in it, but just root for some big derbys to get draw against each other). We're out of the league cup and JPT we've got no other distractions might as well play a full strength side.

Agree with all of the above. :thumbsup:

Although Ron Martin has poured in 7 MILLION pounds of his own money .... (I quote his own statement published on www.southendunitedfc.co.uk ) and we have also had 5 MILLION pounds from Sainsburys .....I do believe our fabulous chairman enjoyed the big cash bonuses delivered by Steve Tilson - Chelsea, White Hart Lane x 2 plus millenium stadium etc etc ..

Should our very snazzy ex premiership-manager be unable to match this I do think the visionary of Fossetts Farm might start getting restless.....

Although Ron Martin has poured in 7 MILLION pounds of his own money .... (I quote his own statement published on www.southendunitedfc.co.uk ) and we have also had 5 MILLION pounds from Sainsburys .....I do believe our fabulous chairman enjoyed the big cash bonuses delivered by Steve Tilson - Chelsea, White Hart Lane x 2 plus millenium stadium etc etc ..

Should our very snazzy ex premiership-manager be unable to match this I do think the visionary of Fossetts Farm might start getting restless.....

If it is true that he has poured in 7 million and mortgaged his land for another 5 million then he should be able to take dividends from the business. No problem with that at all.

Five Essex clubs have made it into the draw. Both Concord and East Thurrock coming out on top in their respective ties. Braintree, Canvey and Chelmsford all have replays to contend with.

Five Essex clubs have made it into the draw. Both Concord and East Thurrock coming out on top in their respective ties. Braintree, Canvey and Chelmsford all have replays to contend with.
That's five clubs we need to avoid home or away in our current run of form.:unsure:

Normally I enjoy the thought of a tie against some tin pot non-league side. This season however I am dreading it.

Back