• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shuddered a tad when their name was pulled out, still scarred by that 0-4 reverse at the Hall back in the day (IIRC a young Ian Rush was in their side)....

The club must do cheap tickets, who really wants to pay £20 to watch us play Chester? It's bad enough having to pay to watch us play the likes of Accrington!

Shuddered a tad when their name was pulled out, still scarred by that 0-4 reverse at the Hall back in the day (IIRC a young Ian Rush was in their side)....

I was just going to mention that. I managed to miss every goal while queuing for a burger. Let's hope it isn't da jar Vue.

It's a home draw, that all I can ask of. Still remember Harris hoofed the ball up into the air then Dudfield control the ball with a fantastic first touch then second touch it's into the net with few minutes to go!! Back in Xmas 2004!

It's a home draw, that all I can ask of. Still remember Harris hoofed the ball up into the air then Dudfield control the ball with a fantastic first touch then second touch it's into the net with few minutes to go!! Back in Xmas 2004!
I was on my Christmas do then (Friday night game) at the Westcliff Hotel and we were hassling Ian Rush in the bar

I expect Brown to line up one up front, try for an early lead and then switch to 4-6-0 in the hope of a morale boosting cup win. Genuinely pleased for Concord and East Thurrock though... That's the magic of the cup, and plenty for Canvey to play for now in their replay.

Back