• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend airshow

Indeed, 12th/13th September. A lot of hard work has gone into getting this back on - well done to everyone!

Awesome, always try and get down to Essex for airshow weekend.

I would like to see a restored WW2 German plane shot down over the Thames to whip a drunken crowd into a frenzy.

good news,do hope you-the Southend public support it..we-people moan about nothing big happening,well now it seems something is...good luck

I would like to see a restored WW2 German plane shot down over the Thames to whip a drunken crowd into a frenzy.

Cyril,if you could make that happen,i will bring some of my in-laws over from Germany,to watch that..some are still "old school" Germans.!!!!!!!

I urge you all to get on to Facebook and thank my mate John Delaney (search my friends) and everyone else involved via him. They've put their collective heart and souls into getting this back on the community agenda for the past 18 months. Can't wait to see the crowds back in town in 2015.

Fantastic news. Im a massive aviation enthusiast and attend afew air shows a year. Good to have the show back. Hopefully will be blessed with sunshine for once. It would be great to see some fast jets fro oversees that we have missed for a few years. I ca't be too picky thoug, im just happy the show is back.

Just a real shame it couldn't have happened this year with both remaining flying Lancasters available and in the area.

Back