• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good move, a couple of leagues above his previous loan spell but will be a test.

Hopefully he’ll do well there. Bumped intoHawksey (Chelmsford Manager) over xmas and he was gutted that he lost Williams,thinks he has a bright future. He’s a manager who has done well for himself,was managing Heybridge Social in the pope and smith prem 4 years ago!

Jack Bridge starts for Chelmsford against Whitehawk this afternoon.

HT: Chelmsford 2-1 Whitehawk (you wan sum, I'll give it yer).

Sounds like he's having an interesting afternoon!

Jason Williams goes to Welling for the rest of the season.

They are 19th in the Conference and haved scored 36 goals in 32 matches, which seems rather free-scoring by our standards.

Jason Williams goes to Welling for the rest of the season.

They are 19th in the Conference and haved scored 36 goals in 32 matches, which seems rather free-scoring by our standards.

Terrible decision !

Phil tried to loan him to struggling Bury Town who looked doomed before he went to Chelmo and scored for fun.

If I were JW I would steer clear of PB because he look's as though he wants to end his career before it even started.

Terrible decision !

Phil tried to loan him to struggling Bury Town who looked doomed before he went to Chelmo and scored for fun.

If I were JW I would steer clear of PB because he look's as though he wants to end his career before it even started.

Possibly the stupidest statement I have ever read on this site!

Terrible decision !

How should he steer clear - go off on loan to someone like Welling until the end of the season?

Very Good Decision

Conference Club struggling a bit. Not ready for our 1st team yet. This is a great development move for S.U.F.C.
Well Done Tango. Handling Williams future very well!!

Terrible decision !

He clearly should have gone to a team that is scoring for fun then he will add goals to a team in dire need of them ...

Back