• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

enfieldblue

Manager
just come back from a very pleasant week in Lanzarote. was in this club watching female impersonators / drag act (which by the way was brilliant) and on the table next to me was not only one BUT TWO Blues supporters. We are taking over the world slowly, very slowly. AND - AND - was playing pool in a sports bar, wearing the shirt and a women says "you don't see many of them outside of Essex. A good Blues abroad holiday:smile:

I am off to Lanzarote this Thursday for 2 weeks, I miss the next 2 home games :-( but my Blues on Tour Shirts will get an airing woo woo

I may know the couple you saw,if he was/is fat bauld with tattoos and her not quite the same but blonde with big boobbies.

Off to Myanmar in January, You never know who you might meet up the Irriwaddy or staggering around Rangoon? I set off once to some other far flung place, said my goodbyes to everyone, including Elsie the boss ( cleaner) flew to the farthest corner, crossed a sea to a small island for a midnight bar b Q, and then heard the dulcet tones of one Elsie saying is that you Barry? I swear tis true, the planet is now a tiny place, full of wondrous coincidences!

I'm in Tenerife now and watched the Mansfield goals on Sky TV which they have everywhere here. Look out for me in Playa da Americas tonight in my Southend polo shirt! Back in time for Jeff Stellings monkey hangers.

Put me down for next 3+ weeks in Malaysia. Missing 3 home matches, but hope to tune in to the web commentary. Never done that before, so hope I can sort out the technology.

just come back from a very pleasant week in Lanzarote. was in this club watching female impersonators / drag act (which by the way was brilliant) and on the table next to me was not only one BUT TWO Blues supporters. We are taking over the world slowly, very slowly. AND - AND - was playing pool in a sports bar, wearing the shirt and a women says "you don't see many of them outside of Essex. A good Blues abroad holiday:smile:

Was lovely to meet up with a couple of fellow Shrimpers in a drag club haha, was quite surreal talking about Fossets farm and Ron martin etc whilst being flanked by 6ft2 cross dressers... cccsiders

Wife kids and I were in Zante in the summer. Across the pool my son said Dad a Southend badge. Could hardly be bothered to look as was sure he would be wrong. Turns out it was a really good family and the Dad and son are southend fans. Spent every night with them, really lovely people and helped make it a great holiday. He only sits in the west Altough still no seen him sadly at the Hall but what a good experience.

I'm off to Cape Verde in the morning and will be taking the home shirt with me

Never fails, wear a Southend shirt and someone always says hello. A few years back got off train at Torremolinos and was immediately greeted by lady blues fan. Cornwall to Canary Islands proudly wearing a shrimpers shirt makes you mr popular.

Back