• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably those who were happy to take that original document as gospel proof that all is well and the stadium is just around the corner are now distraught, almost suicidal, given that it has been removed.

Personally I was no more or less encouraged by its appearance nor by its disappearance.

I remain of the view that the current incumbent does not have the wherewithal to make it happen and, like others, would love to be proved wrong.

Well said Mick.

I think Sainsbury/Ron want total housing on RH nothing more nothing less.

I'd go further than that. Many will lambast me for this, but, playing Devil's advocate, who would shed a tear if this were to collapse and RM were to be forced to walk away once and for all?
FF goes ahead, we are lumbered with the current regime for the long haul...

Not me. :thumbsup:

Than Mick.It's a comparative.

Personally I was no more or less encouraged by its appearance nor (was I more or less encouraged) by its disappearance.

Personally, I was thinking of it as a contraction rather than a comparison.

Well, theres a shock. As myself and a few others have been trying to say, we are a long way from this ever happening. A tender document online was never "proof" things were moving in the right direction. There are just far too many pieces of the jigsaw still missing, to be anywhere near complete.

It's not proof but why did it appear in the first place?!?

Is everybody that saw the tender notice online sure that this was actually a formal tender opportunity? It could have been no more than what is referred to as a 'PIN' or Project Information Notice - these are merely notes to the marketplace that a project is nearing the point of tender to gear up said market for the formal notice...

Is everybody that saw the tender notice online sure that this was actually a formal tender opportunity? It could have been no more than what is referred to as a 'PIN' or Project Information Notice - these are merely notes to the marketplace that a project is nearing the point of tender to gear up said market for the formal notice...

The tender had start and finish dates.

Perhaps its been removed as the contractor has been appointed and work will now start in the Spring!...

you can still take a look yourself if you scroll down the cached page. I suggest it has been oficially taken off this page as may be share holder sensitive information. Maybe someone can sign-up to the evolution link, as I suspect it's still detailed in the actual site, and has just been removed from the 'free' preview page we were all looking at..

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...insburys&hl=en-GB&gbv=2&as_q&spell=1&&ct=clnk

It's not proof but why did it appear in the first place?!?

Because at one stage, someone involved in the process envisaged that they would/might be tendering for this project.

That may no longer be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back