• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looks like O'Toole will be replacing him, I'd be very ****ed off if I were Connor Clifford and O'Toole starts Saturday

Atkinson should play ahead of Clifford anyway. Clifford had another poor 45 minutes Saturday.

I tend to agree with you on that , although part of me still thinks the 'potential' for Clifford to do something above the norm makes him more watchable than Atkinson.

Play Atkinson in ten games and you'll get ten performances of 6-7 out of 10.
Play Clifford in ten games and you' get five performances of 6-7 out of 10 , four at 5 or less and one at 9 !

Atkinson should play ahead of Clifford anyway. Clifford had another poor 45 minutes Saturday.
I like Atkinson, his work rate is great. I'm worried about losing Clifford though, really think he'll be a very good player. For me Atkinson is another reason we don't need O'Toole

I like Atkinson, his work rate is great. I'm worried about losing Clifford though, really think he'll be a very good player. For me Atkinson is another reason we don't need O'Toole

Whereas I'm just worried about losing when Clifford's in the team.

Either way, I hope Leonard is back soon. Big player for us.

I think with him starting in midfield this season in the league we've won 7, drawn 3 and lost 2. (We drew the 2 games he was wasted in defence).

With Clifford we've won 4, drawn 2 and lost 4.

Whereas I'm just worried about losing when Clifford's in the team.

Either way, I hope Leonard is back soon. Big player for us.

I think with him starting in midfield this season in the league we've won 7, drawn 3 and lost 2. (We drew the 2 games he was wasted in defence).

With Clifford we've won 4, drawn 2 and lost 4.

A much better record than Atkinson. In the 8 games he's started we've drawn 3 and lost 5.

I thought we missed Leonard on Saturday - both his defending abilities, his tackling and his carrying the ball forward (but not with his hands, you understand ..............)

I would suspect that Clifford will be in the team on Saturday but I think Atko could do an equally good job for us. :thumbsup:

Back