• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Very disappointing, but no doubt on the right lines. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; one of the best things that could happen to us right now is the collapse of the Sainsburys deal, and the subsequent problems that would cause for RM. I don't wish ill on anybody, but he and his accomplices are no good for this Club moving forward.
People may think that all is rosy with the recent trail of crumbs relating to demolition tenders, and the arrival/re-signing of decent players on loan, but something really doesn't add up here - with each passing month, the behaviour of this regime becomes less transparent than ever before, and this is one of the many reasons I have lost some of the unerring love I had for this Club, which is disturbing, as anybody who knows me, knows that I bleed blue.

You wanna get that seen to.

Very disappointing, but no doubt on the right lines. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; one of the best things that could happen to us right now is the collapse of the Sainsburys deal, and the subsequent problems that would cause for RM. I don't wish ill on anybody, but he and his accomplices are no good for this Club moving forward.
People may think that all is rosy with the recent trail of crumbs relating to demolition tenders, and the arrival/re-signing of decent players on loan, but something really doesn't add up here - with each passing month, the behaviour of this regime becomes less transparent than ever before, and this is one of the many reasons I have lost some of the unerring love I had for this Club, which is disturbing, as anybody who knows me, knows that I bleed blue.

You really shouldnt feel that way, you support the team not the management structure.

Its one thing to not like how the club is run but that shouldnt affect you you feel come 3pm on a Saturday.

Interesting how everybody seems to get these instant responses from Kavanagh on the most trivial of matters, yet offering him and Ron free advice to push the stadium development forward gets constantly ignored. Obviously I did something to both in a past life!

SK has nothing to do with the stadium side of things so he wouldn't respond on stadium matters. That is totally Ron's domain.

The ticket service has been garbage for years. If he took his job that seriously he'd have sorted it by now, not just joined in the "fire fighting".

And this is one of the priorities at the moment, the system WILL be improved for next season.

And with an attitude like this you wonder why 'he and his accomplices' dont comminicate? :omg:

Ron Martin is the owner of the club like it or not, and he has no obligation to tell anyone about his business aspirations at all (save from shareholders).

And with an attitude like this you wonder why 'he and his accomplices' dont comminicate? :omg:

Ron Martin is the owner of the club like it or not, and he has no obligation to tell anyone about his business aspirations at all (save from shareholders).

I suppose you should probably know that I am a shareholder then...for what it is worth.

You'd have thought that any owner who is presented with the opportunity to add value to a project or save significant cost on a project of this magnitude would at least have the courtesy to respond to an e-mail, regardless of whether they are interested or not - common courtesy, particularly when you are offering expertise for nothing but out of pure unconditional love for the football club.

I shall keep my opinions to myself in future, and I won't say I told you so when this all goes very badly wrong.

You really shouldnt feel that way, you support the team not the management structure.

Its one thing to not like how the club is run but that shouldnt affect you you feel come 3pm on a Saturday.

On the contrary, when one feels completely disenfranchised with an organisation, you tend to feel rather indifferent to all associated with that organisation.

I'm not alone in my feelings - there are a large number of fans who feel the same way and are staying away for similar reasons.

I suppose you should probably know that I am a shareholder then...for what it is worth.

You'd have thought that any owner who is presented with the opportunity to add value to a project or save significant cost on a project of this magnitude would at least have the courtesy to respond to an e-mail, regardless of whether they are interested or not - common courtesy, particularly when you are offering expertise for nothing but out of pure unconditional love for the football club.

I shall keep my opinions to myself in future, and I won't say I told you so when this all goes very badly wrong.

I didn't mean to cause you offence Shefif H and apologise if I did. Nor was I questioning your dedication to the club or your abilities. I was merely pointing out that If people keep on being derogatary with their remarks to RM then it will make him less responsive imo. The same goes for those fans who abuse the players (not that I am saying you are one of them) who then think that they will do their best for them, and then after the game come over to the fans and interact with them in a positive way.

I applaud your dedication to the club which is (even though I have been a seaso for over 25yrs and supported for 40+) obviously more passionate than mine.... and I agree common courtesy costs nothing.

However I still maintain that RM must be pretty fed up with some on here who expect him to seek their approval before he makes any sort of business decision. There are many people on this forum who constantly criticsise RM but, would they put their money where ther mouth is and risk all financially when push comes to shove?... I doubt it!

Please don't forget this forum is all about opinion and not everyone agrees all of the time, but disagreement (provided it is not abusive or insulting) is a good thing and you should continue to post yours no matter what others think.

All the best.

Back