• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whoops, you don't want to upset OBL. Haven't you heard the song?
''SIX FOOT TWO, EYES OF BLUE, OLD BLUE LADY'S AFTER YOU.''

Lol, that made me smile!

IloveShrimp, it is something that mrsblue has said several times on here. I've yet to see or hear anything to give any substance to the idea of a ground share.

Victoria Avenue !

Said this over a year ago.

You're getting yourself confused now.

Victoria Avenue to Victoria Road in one seamless move. Barely have to change the stationery.

All the hire vans that were in the prospect car park are all tucked away in the ex five aside pitch at Boots And Laces.

All the hire vans that were in the prospect car park are all tucked away in the ex five aside pitch at Boots And Laces.

Well spotted Chemico, yes, an excellent example of the Club working with someone else to solve a predicament!

I overheard that the club are searching for ground share options, with Col Ewe, Gillingham, Leyton Orient and Dagenham and Redbridge having been approached.

Ifyou overheard it from someone in the stands or the pub its going to be unfounded.

I've heard that there is no plan whatsoever to ground share, and it wasnt from someone in the stands nor the pub.

Victoria Avenue !

Said this over a year ago.

You said we would be ground sharing by now....

Yes it would need the main gates to be open to exit on foot. It now means that fans will have to exit via the main entrance by the club shop and walk around the block past the shops and turn left at the traffic lights.
So picking up tickets on match day for the West stand for someone using that as both their entry and exit point is going to become a very ling walk, unless of course the club susses this out and places the tickets at the West stand ticket office.*I know where my money is:winking:

So picking up tickets on match day for the West stand for someone using that as both their entry and exit point is going to become a very ling walk, unless of course the club susses this out and places the tickets at the West stand ticket office.*I know where my money is:winking:

Thats a good point, we often pick our tickets up and its not a problem at moment, only takes a minute

West Stand office seems pretty busy when I walk past there?

Whoops, you don't want to upset OBL. Haven't you heard the song?
''SIX FOOT TWO, EYES OF BLUE, OLD BLUE LADY'S AFTER YOU.''
:stunned: OBL looks like Billy Bonds!!! Now that IS scary.

Looks like RM has bought the car park then... What with Myles Van Hire now at Boots n Laces.
If so then he should keep pedestrian access clear for fans wishing to cut through.

If anyone wishes to park on my drive, then for a small fee (of which I'll donate to SZ) then pm me

Last edited:

Looks like RM has bought the car park then... What with Myles Van Hire now at Boots n Laces.
If so then he should keep pedestrian access clear for fans wishing to cut through.

If anyone wishes to park on my drive, then for a small fee (of which I'll donate to SZ) then pm me
Trouble is that he lives in Shoebury :winking:

No, we used to sing it about Bill Garner.

Have to say this spot sounds very interesting... A very strong link between prospects and the club. Someone's obviously working together...

Are these the vans that are hired out for photo opportunities, most recently in Rochester and Strood, and three free union flags with every hire?

Back