• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think a overall of the management and coaching staff may well happen at the end of the season. We are so inconsistent

sweating on tonight, no chance of a game here but Glamorgan are suggesting they might get their game on on twitter

We made it into the last 8 with a bit of help from Gloucestershire

May as well of gone out. Birmingham Bears away but at least they won't have McCullum

We certainly don't do very well against them of late but we are very inconsistent so who knows what we will do on the day. I assume the game will be on Sky?

We certainly don't do very well against them of late but we are very inconsistent so who knows what we will do on the day. I assume the game will be on Sky?

Yeah all the quarters are on sky, anyone can turn anyone over in t20, with the team we have we should fear nobody.

Lancashire have set us a modest target of 162 to win in the one day cup

And Ravi knocked it off with aplomb

Great performance with bat and ball from Ravi. Broke his favourite bat though! Im hoping to get down there again for some part of tomorrows game again Warwickshire

I have my QF tickets booked and hotel up in Brum, if any other shrimpers will be there.

Just back from watching Essex beat Warwickshire by 152 runs in one day cup. We made 320 unfortunately for me I did not get the chance to see us bat but we bowled well and look a threat in limited overs cricket at the moment

Just back from watching Essex beat Warwickshire by 152 runs in one day cup. We made 320 unfortunately for me I did not get the chance to see us bat but we bowled well and look a threat in limited overs cricket at the moment

We do look very good in white ball cricket, hopefully despatch Glamorgan today and the real test will be Notts on sunday, a very good one day side.

We do look very good in white ball cricket, hopefully despatch Glamorgan today and the real test will be Notts on sunday, a very good one day side.

Our inconsistent form continues! Going down there tomorrow for Notts game. Going on Wednesday against middlesex as well

Outplayed by Notts on Sunday but back to back wins over Hampshire and Middlesex put us in good position in one day cup. Was a good day at the Colchester festival

Looks like it's brightened up a bit! I'm off to Birmingham this morning, so hopefully I get to see a result!

Rushing straight to liv st at 5 to get home for the 6:30 start, sounds like the rain is holding off there. Come on you Eagles!

Back