• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nice that it's on earlier. Worry about c5's limited experience with sports coverage. Jury is out.

Nice that it's on earlier. Worry about c5's limited experience with sports coverage. Jury is out.

They had Pat Nevin on when they had the UEFA cup on Thursday nights. He's excellent, the problem is the they also had Colin Murray. Meh, It'll be nice not to stay up until 1:15am.

Whenever I watch the FL show it tends to be when it's repeated on Sunday mornings rather than staying up on Saturday night. Will be interesting to see who Channel 5 get in as presenters and pundits - can't be much worse than Steve Claridge.

I don't do Mail links so can someone please tell me whether the show will still consist mainly of film of the coach arriving and the players coming out of the tunnel because I'd much rather see this than some actual football highlights.

Excellent.
Yes I love the 60 seconds air time we are allocated taken up with 20 seconds of walking on to the pitch.
Without that footage it would be a mystery to many just how the players got out there.......

Hopefully they will also show league 1 & 2 highlights even when there are no Championship games. It really annoys me when I tune in to the show only to find that there is a rubbish film on, just because it is an International weekend.

If you thought the BBC's Football League coverage was patchy, just wait until you see what Channel 5 are going to serve up. This'll last about as long as ITV's Match of the Day stint.

Back