• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Peshawar (safe-thread no politics)

You are getting your wires crossed. I'm talking about those who slaughtered innocent children not the lone wolf in Sydney. And I stand by what I said, hunt these animals down and wipe them out. They show no mercy so become something that they will fear because as it stands, they have no fear.

Regardless I think it is wrong punishing someone because they are related to somebody who did wrong

Regardless I think it is wrong punishing someone because they are related to somebody who did wrong

Agreed, there needs to be wholesale re-education to get rid of the indoctrinated rubbish that is force fed in certain circumstances.

The insanity of the limp-wristed left will never cease to amaze me. The Islamists want to kill us. That is their stated intent. The Taliban, Islamic State, Al Qaeda, the so-called 'lone wolves' - all of them are debauched sadists and they need to be eradicated. Did we distinguish between which Germans were in the SS, the Gestapo or the Wehrmacht when we went to war with them? You jump on to Groutie's comments because he committed the heinous crime of 'Islamophobia', when will it be OK to declare war on these *******s? Do we need to wait for a dirty bomb in Southend High Street?

John 11:35

The insanity of the limp-wristed left will never cease to amaze me. The Islamists want to kill us. That is their stated intent. The Taliban, Islamic State, Al Qaeda, the so-called 'lone wolves' - all of them are debauched sadists and they need to be eradicated. Did we distinguish between which Germans were in the SS, the Gestapo or the Wehrmacht when we went to war with them? You jump on to Groutie's comments because he committed the heinous crime of 'Islamophobia', when will it be OK to declare war on these *******s? Do we need to wait for a dirty bomb in Southend High Street?

The hatred and lack of humanity in some never ceases to amaze me. Having some compassion doesn’t make you limp wristed. You seem to correlate people not wanting to wipe out every muslim as condoning the horrific things the extremist groups do, that is extremist in itself. Out of interest when the IRA were bombing London in the 80’s was your answer to the problem to go over and wipe out every Catholic Irish person??

The WW2 reference is irrelevant as the Taliban attack in Pakistan was countrymen attacking their own as are most Taliban attacks - if you want a comparison it is more like a civil war.

The hatred and lack of humanity in some never ceases to amaze me. Having some compassion doesn’t make you limp wristed. You seem to correlate people not wanting to wipe out every muslim as condoning the horrific things the extremist groups do, that is extremist in itself. Out of interest when the IRA were bombing London in the 80’s was your answer to the problem to go over and wipe out every Catholic Irish person??

Yes it was. Thanks for asking.

It always makes me cringe when they call Julie Burchill a 'controversionalist', as if it's a real occupation. She's not alone, though.

I'm not a pacifist and my wrists are only limp when I'm doing a Larry Grayson impression just before the dusting. Generalisations are great, though, and all right-wingers are ugly Robbie Williams fans with mother issues.

There could be a dirty bomb in Victoria Circus every day of the year but you still wouldn't be able to eradicate every stupid psychopath in the frame even if you wanted to. Come to think of it, I'm not a pacifist and I would like that. It's fiction, though.

I asked you what your solution was earlier. Your answer was to send a link to a few thousand words about the mystical, magical IDF. I'm still not sure what point you were trying to make but, if you were trying to illustrate their immortal strength, why is there still a threat? It's just not as simple as killing them all. Anyway, put a gun in an idiot's hands and you invite problems. Ask any American.

It always makes me cringe when they call Julie Burchill a 'controversionalist', as if it's a real occupation. She's not alone, though.

I'm not a pacifist and my wrists are only limp when I'm doing a Larry Grayson impression just before the dusting. Generalisations are great, though, and all right-wingers are ugly Robbie Williams fans with mother issues.

There could be a dirty bomb in Victoria Circus every day of the year but you still wouldn't be able to eradicate every stupid psychopath in the frame even if you wanted to. Come to think of it, I'm not a pacifist and I would like that. It's fiction, though.

I asked you what your solution was earlier. Your answer was to send a link to a few thousand words about the mystical, magical IDF. I'm still not sure what point you were trying to make but, if you were trying to illustrate their immortal strength, why is there still a threat? It's just not as simple as killing them all. Anyway, put a gun in an idiot's hands and you invite problems. Ask any American.

The IDF could smash ISIS in an afternoon, but they need to know that they won't be roundly condemned by a weak American President and his bed wetting apologists. Any modern army could crush these clowns if they weren't handcuffed by ludicrous rules of engagement. We are told that we need to be careful of collateral damage because we don't want to create martyrs, but I would argue that our perceived weakness is encouraging the militants, not our perceived cruelty.

And I do love your sweeping generalizations about Americans - I thought I was the bigot?

The IDF could smash ISIS in an afternoon, but they need to know that they won't be roundly condemned by a weak American President and his bed wetting apologists. Any modern army could crush these clowns if they weren't handcuffed by ludicrous rules of engagement. We are told that we need to be careful of collateral damage because we don't want to create martyrs, but I would argue that our perceived weakness is encouraging the militants, not our perceived cruelty.

And I do love your sweeping generalizations about Americans - I thought I was the bigot?

You like to call yourself a bigot, and you know that wasn't a general jibe at Americans, just the ones who kill with guns. There are loads of them. Maybe we should get the NRA database and cull the lot.

You're very free with volunteering others to act out your fantasy. I know kids who have to jump every time the IDF become active. Their parents wouldn't be as enthusiastic as you. No, they couldn't get rid of ISIS in an afternoon. Also, they've regularly flouted legal rules of engagement and still not killed everyone. There really is no evidence to support your bellicose statements.

No one on here supports these filthy murderers. Everyone wants them gone. That's not a left-right issue. This thread was started by someone deeply affected by the unspeakable tragedy in Pakistan. I think that applies to all of us and none of us have the monopoly on the 'right' solution.

You like to call yourself a bigot, and you know that wasn't a general jibe at Americans, just the ones who kill with guns. There are loads of them. Maybe we should get the NRA database and cull the lot.

You're very free with volunteering others to act out your fantasy. I know kids who have to jump every time the IDF become active. Their parents wouldn't be as enthusiastic as you. No, they couldn't get rid of ISIS in an afternoon. Also, they've regularly flouted legal rules of engagement and still not killed everyone. There really is no evidence to support your bellicose statements.

No one on here supports these filthy murderers. Everyone wants them gone. That's not a left-right issue. This thread was started by someone deeply affected by the unspeakable tragedy in Pakistan. I think that applies to all of us and none of us have the monopoly on the 'right' solution.

Your post isn't exactly dripping with evidence, is it?

Unfortunately this thread has gone exactly the way the original poster hoped it wouldn't. It was about expressing our distress and disgust at an appalling act of terrorism, not about how to solve the issue. It would be good if some could hold back from the 'hang 'em high' approach on this thread, and instead stick their views in the politics stream. Fact chance of that eh??? why miss a good opportunity to degrade the thread's original intention?

Unfortunately this thread has gone exactly the way the original poster hoped it wouldn't. It was about expressing our distress and disgust at an appalling act of terrorism, not about how to solve the issue. It would be good if some could hold back from the 'hang 'em high' approach on this thread, and instead stick their views in the politics stream. Fact chance of that eh??? why miss a good opportunity to degrade the thread's original intention?

Because expressing our disgust and distress does **** all good. I don't consider my stance on this to be motivated by politics - I believe it is our moral duty to crush these pigs, rather than crying about it and trying to detect the nuances between different practitioners of jihad.

Your post isn't exactly dripping with evidence, is it?

Nope, but I'm not claiming to have the answers. Why did you have to send me a red telling-off with the same statement? At least use a Viz reference again so that I can imagine you having a sense of humour.

Correct we did not differentiate between the different brigades of the German army when we went to war with them.
Infact we did not differentiate between women , children or members of the armed forces when we blanket bombed Hamburg and Dresden.
So is it right to kill children in the name of war or not ? Regardless of who is killing the kids or who the kids are

Last edited:
Because expressing our disgust and distress does **** all good. I don't consider my stance on this to be motivated by politics - I believe it is our moral duty to crush these pigs, rather than crying about it and trying to detect the nuances between different practitioners of jihad.

I guess you can say whatever you want. I'm saying stick it on another thread rather than this one. You've made this one all about what a bad arse you are, and I knew that already without you telling me again.

Back