• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for a Southend win. I'd like to predict a score line but I'm not pushing my luck. I do predict a tight game though with a 5000+ gate. COYB.

Play anyone that had the pain of losing to this lot in the playoffs. They'll be no need for a team talk.

I actually think the team talk will be something like :

Howay Lads ! I wan ya t all poot a maarka doon taniyyt . When ye get tha ball , like , give it to the boy O'Toooole , he's rite magic like and i need tha lad to score otherwise i m gonna like a rite plonka for gettin' im in when even i already got more midfieldas than ive 'ad hot tanning sessions . John Joe , son , don't be shiyte lad and you take any free kicks or penalties..... ya canneee tackle like so just gooooal hang . Good luck lads! ....

I'd go with this:

Bentley
Thompson Bolger Prosser White
Leonard Timlin
Worrall Payne Hurst
Corr

Subs: Smith, Matsuzaka, Deegan, Bridge, Atkinson, Weston, Coulthirst

Back to Northampton: O'Toole

Thasts what Id go with selection wise but in a 411, which isnt much different than that.

Play anyone that had the pain of losing to this lot in the playoffs. They'll be no need for a team talk.

I actually think the team talk will be something like :

Howay Lads ! I wan ya t all poot a maarka doon taniyyt . When ye get tha ball , like , give it to the boy O'Toooole , he's rite magic like and i need tha lad to score otherwise i m gonna like a rite plonka for gettin' im in when even i already got more midfieldas than ive 'ad hot tanning sessions . John Joe , son , don't be shiyte lad and you take any free kicks or penalties..... ya canneee tackle like so just gooooal hang . Good luck lads! ....

Good team talk , but I didn't realise Brown was Irish ?

At the risk of turning this into a pantomime - "OH NO HE ISN'T!"

The Football League deadline for accumulating 5 yellows is the end of November, it's only the Premiership that has a later date, so O'Toole is fine for tonight - as confirmed by this: http://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/suspensions

Oh yes he is.

Ok he might not be.:smile:

Sad result of the impact he has had that it doesn't really matter if he is or isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back