• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will the Queen abdicate during her Christmas speech?

Will Liz abdicate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a sign of increased maturity on SZ -apart from you two rebrobates-(and Rusty) of course.

Merry Xmas!

Now I am not a teacher and I do not pretend to be brighter or better then any other living soul but can some one who is indeed clever explain what a REBROBATES is so I can enjoy being abused by a complete tool,thanks in advance.

I don't believe the Queen will abdicate, and even if she is thinking about it, it won't be until she has been on the throne longer than Queen Victoria, who is currently the monarch who reigned for the longest.

The queens speech is recorded so for her to announce her abdication when we see it ,she would have already actually abdicated and someone somewhere would have spilled the beans, so its a no from me.
imho she will try to go for the record and keep charlie off the throne for a long as possible. He is the greater threat to whats left of any credibility the monarchy have.

No but who cares anyway?

Off with her head.:winking:

I presume you are not actually advocating the murder of an old woman , nor condoning the ISIS method of oppostion.
Sometimes those purporting to be of the Left do the cause no good whatsoever.

personally, whilst the monarchy appears to be undemocratic, as the majority want it, it stays because that is democracy, like it or not.

I'm no Royalist, but without her Liz and fam, we'd have another level of pointless and corrupt "democracy" - Bojo or Bliar as President..... :thumbdown:

I wonder if you have any evidence for this claim? :unsure:

what's is got to do with you Barna?

You live live here any more.

You remind me of a bloke at work who's sister and her husband retired to Spain.

They make very regular trips to England and every time I see them they spend most of their time saying what a **** country this is and how bad everything is compared to Spain. So why do they keep coming back? NHS of course for which they are both having treatment for various ailments.

If I wasn't do tactful I would have told them to **** right off many times.

what's is got to do with you Barna?

You live live here any more.

You remind me of a bloke at work who's sister and her husband retired to Spain.

They make very regular trips to England and every time I see them they spend most of their time saying what a **** country this is and how bad everything is compared to Spain. So why do they keep coming back? NHS of course for which they are both having treatment for various ailments.

If I wasn't do tactful I would have told them to **** right off many times.

FYI,the reason I keep coming back to the UK (and I'll be back next week to see us play against Daggers) is to see SUFC and Fulham play and also to see some W/E plays.

Unlike your work colleague's family-I haven't retired yet-and am still economically active.

Because of that,I receive excellent health treament from the Catalan/Spanish health service (as a Type 2 diabetic) and haven't made any demands on the NHS for some considerable time now, (though I'm fully entitled to, as a holder of an E111 card).

In answer to your first question,ie What's it got to do with me? The answer is, that I'm a British citizen and passport holder (like you).

So it's got everything to do with me,ie I have a right to an opinion on this matter.

FYI,the reason I keep coming back to the UK (and I'll be back next week to see us play against Daggers) is to see SUFC and Fulham play and also to see some W/E plays.

Unlike your work colleague's family-I haven't retired yet-and am still economically active.

Because of that,I receive excellent health treament from the Catalan/Spanish health service (as a Type 2 diabetic) and haven't made any demands on the NHS for some considerable time now, (though I'm fully entitled to, as a holder of an E111 card).

In answer to your first question,ie What's it got to do with me? The answer is, that I'm a British citizen and passport holder (like you).

So it's got everything to do with me,ie I have a right to an opinion on this matter.

Your problem seems to be, in my opinion, your desire for attention.
As a self styled left wing radical you demand and crave attention and will keep on stamping your feet until you get your craving satisfied.
You have every right to post your opinion on this thread, but you can't stop there can you?
You have to keep sneaking back to look at the thread and see if you can poke your nose in whereas everyone else looks at a thread, and if they have nothing to positive to contribute they stay away from it.
I think you need to deal with your attention seeking before it gets out of hand. Maybe use the wonderful Spanish health service of yours. I bet they're far superior in their mental health services as well. Time for you to find out before it's too late matey.

As a self styled left wing radical you demand and crave attention and will keep on stamping your feet until you get your craving satisfied.
You have every right to post your opinion on this thread, but you can't stop there can you?
You have to keep sneaking back to look at the thread and see if you can poke your nose in whereas everyone else looks at a thread, and if they have nothing to positive to contribute they stay away from it.
I think you need to deal with your attention seeking before it gets out of hand. Maybe use the wonderful Spanish health service of yours. I bet they're far superior in their mental health services as well. Time for you to find out before it's too late matey.

Great post and imho very very true but do you think Madge will jump or not.

I'm glad you recognize my right to post an opinion on this thread.

It's a fact that 25% of the current UK population would be quite happy to abolish the monarchy.That's a significant minority by anybody's standards.

That figure was of course much higher at the time of Diana's death and at various other times in history eg when Queen Victoria was in mourning after the death of Prince Albert.

FYI,in my 20's,I spent 18 months working as an unqualified social worker,including six months at a Cyrenian Night Shelter for the Homeless, where I came across a lot of people with genuine mental health issues.

The idea that I might have problems of that nature is not only insulting but also laughable,matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back