• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperton

Manager
Spoke to a reliable friend of Dave Scriven, he reckons Scriv informed him QPR are keen on taking Bentley at the end of this season, they made enquiries at the start of this season, with even a possible January move with a loan back situation until the seasons end.......

This rumour has never made sense. Qpr have a wealth of keeper options already. I still think forest is the best bet.

Once again, at the moment, he'll stay put if he has any sense. He's getting top quality coaching here, in addition to week-in-week-out first team football which he won't get in the Championship or higher and without which his development will tail off. I hope he's getting good advice but doubt it.

Sale and loaned back to us for the remainder of the season would be the most sensible scenario.

I certainly don't expect him to be here next year, and wouldn't begrudge him at all if he does go good luck to him!

Most over rated keeper ever......since clueless Phil said he'd play for England, and we all know he don't get much right!

:zzzzz::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:Most over rated keeper huh. Surely you mean he's not Flavs and you don't wet yourself every time you
see him.

Sod it! I bit :sad:
.....nah you seem more obsessed with Flavs even now......Bentley good enough for us but not much better than average!

Bentley is still very much a work in progress. With the right advice and luck he could make it to the Championship at least. He certainly is not the finished article yet.

Bentley is still very much a work in progress. With the right advice and luck he could make it to the Championship at least. He certainly is not the finished article yet.

Neither was Hart when Man City signed him but the loan spell at Birmingham did him a world of good and look at how class he is. I think he needs to sign for a prem side and get loaned to a Championship/league one side with the pretence of playing and work on from there.

Neither was Hart when Man City signed him but the loan spell at Birmingham did him a world of good and look at how class he is. I think he needs to sign for a prem side and get loaned to a Championship/league one side with the pretence of playing and work on from there.

He is!? ....................

Seriously? I used to think that but the last few seasons just shows how world class he is not.

Harry Redknapp was on talksport this morning and confirmed he is only able to loan players in atm, And I cant see us loaning him out.

I do agree though Bentley needs to build himself up the ranks rather then rush straight into the premier league, Just look at David Stockdale and kasper schmeichel

Back