• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Webb and Greaves were pretty hopeless.
If you thought Danny Greaves was poor, his brother Andy didn't even get near the first team.

Tom Jordan, Mark Cooper are two other sons we had who didn't match up to their Dad.

Whereas the ones who Sons were as good or better, we got Dad, Lampard, Morris, Iorfa (although we had the son Briefly)

It's the Harrold and Mooney strike force on BT1 tonight. Mooney is even the O's skipper

Oh Jonny Jonny, where have you been for soooo long? Great result at Bromley the other night. Bet your looking forward to your new local rivalry with Billericay Town!

Karma karma karma chameeeeeeleeeeooooooon....

Best of luck for Saturday and all that.

The ginger lump has got himself another year of 10 minute cameos when Edinburgh runs out of ideas. But disappointed tbh.

The ginger lump has got himself another year of 10 minute cameos when Edinburgh runs out of ideas. But disappointed tbh.

I was at the Dagenham game on Boxing day and he was brought on when you were 1-0 up and it was Daggers who had run out of ideas.....More or less the first thing he did from a clearance was slow late sliding challenge that the defender skipped past with ease and set up their equaliser. Which of course lifted the players and the by now silent home crowd and they nicked a winner.......Good to see he can still make an impact.

I'd of thought he'd be a useful option to have for a team just promoted from non league.

Col U will be like a cup final for ya. Oh wait, best not talk about cup finals.

I'd of thought he'd be a useful option to have for a team just promoted from non league.

Col U will be like a cup final for ya. Oh wait, best not talk about cup finals.

We can talk about it if you’d like. Couldn’t give a toss; we always lose at Wembley and it’s not like we’d have been around to defend it after all. Champ-i-o-neees and all that.

But you’re right, Colchester and their 3,000 mute fans in a Lego stadium by the A12 is always the first fixture I look out for.

We can talk about it if you’d like. Couldn’t give a toss; we always lose at Wembley and it’s not like we’d have been around to defend it after all. Champ-i-o-neees and all that.

But you’re right, Colchester and their 3,000 mute fans in a Lego stadium by the A12 is always the first fixture I look out for.

Clearly a sore subject. You'll get over it I hope.

Back