• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why not have advertising for small businesses ?

Plumbers Electricians Builders then charge them 50 quid a year,easy money.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's not. We currently manually copy and paste tweets on here. It'd be quicker, look better and allow automatic and proper cross-linking to twitter posts.

Your post is an example of the drivel people have to plough through.

As stated by Cricko on the other thread you posted suggesting this:

I have looked into it Jon but A: tweets work ok as they are and B: it is a lot of hassle for us to add it and change server site/data storage.

As stated by Cricko on the other thread you posted suggesting this:

Personally I don't buy those reasons but in Cricko we trust.

Surely big gif/flashy signatures are more of a server issue (and sometimes irritating) than embedded tweets that have minuscule images.

Can we have a section where we can advertise things like spare seats in cars for away matches, spare tickets, offering to travel together by train etc? Would be useful, for example I'll have an empty car coming back from Oxford next week.

Last edited:
One thing is certain your 35 posts per year won't be enhancing the SZ experience.

To be fair you could have said "we need a young and hungry striker", "we need to play 2 up top" and "shaq's loan has a clause where he has to play" in just three posts, you just chose to repeat them a lot :winking:

To be fair you could have said "we need a young and hungry striker", "we need to play 2 up top" and "shaq's loan has a clause where he has to play" in just three posts, you just chose to repeat them a lot :winking:

Haha harsh but fair !:winking:

Why not have advertising for small businesses ?

Plumbers Electricians Builders then charge them 50 quid a year,easy money.

Anyone who wishes to advertise their business on the Zone can do so. PM Cricko of mcnasty for details.

Get rid of the useless orange clueless **** now otherwise it will be yet another wasted season.....how many blatant mistakes can this bloke make. Yeah Hawkwell Blue and other lilly livered posters, i know we are 6th and top of the nil nil league but pretty soon we are going backwards with this bloke in charge, unbelievable, what do you reckon ex Chelsea, goal scoring Connor Clifford?

Get rid of the useless orange clueless **** now otherwise it will be yet another wasted season.....how many blatant mistakes can this bloke make. Yeah Hawkwell Blue and other lilly livered posters, i know we are 6th and top of the nil nil league but pretty soon we are going backwards with this bloke in charge, unbelievable, what do you reckon ex Chelsea, goal scoring Connor Clifford?

Come on Cricko, get this done! :winking:

Agreed Wiggy,

I have seen better attacking football on Sunday mornings without paying 21 quid to watch us firing blanks.

Back