• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
The Shrimpers Trust AGM will be held on Thursday 29th January 2015 in the Shrimpers Bar, Roots Hall starting at 7.30pm.

The Agenda for can be downloaded from the Members Area of the website as can the Directors Report for 2014 and the Minutes from our last AGM by clicking here.

Included in this year's AGM will be a proposal for the Trust to change from Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG) to Industrial and Provident Society (IPS).

Details have been sent out with the latest Trust Newsletter, however further details including a summary of the changes and all supporting documentation can again be found in the Members Area by clicking here.

I hope all committee members remember to notify that they will be standing again! then again I guess they would get reminded if there was no reply, I wasn't, then told I was off.

Ghosted out one might say.

I hope all committee members remember to notify that they will be standing again! then again I guess they would get reminded if there was no reply, I wasn't, then told I was off.

Surely you could put yourself forwards if you wanted to.

Poor little you.:'(

A good meeting, 18 people there plus CEO Steve Kavanagh, who answered questions honestly where he was in a position to. There were a few "no comments", but a couple of favourite SZ conspiracy theories were put to bed.

A good meeting, 18 people there plus CEO Steve Kavanagh, who answered questions honestly where he was in a position to. There were a few "no comments", but a couple of favourite SZ conspiracy theories were put to bed.

When will the minutes be up?

Were there any dome related questions?

Back