• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mick

Life President
Luton at Plymouth: (802)

Southend at Oxford: (631)

Carlisle at Wimbledon: (521)

Newport at Cambridge: (284)

Stevenage at York: (281)

Wycombe at Bury: (270)

Exeter at Mansfield: (267)

Burton at Portsmouth: (211)

Accrington at Tranmere: (158)

Dag & Red at Northampton: (156)

Hartlepool at Shrewsbury: (142)

Morecambe at Cheltenham: (36)

.... we were also higher than all but three of League One

Considering the distance, Carlisles was a fantastic turnout, bearing in mind their League position. Or do they have a Supporters Club in the South?.

Great stuff, can you tell me what website this is on please

Haven't seen a website, but the information is available on Twitter (@FBAwayDays).... no I didn't want to do an embedded tweet, I prefer to let people think I personally compile this data just for them !!!

I think they've got a facebook page too, but I don't do facebook.

Yep, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Don't Plymouth have quite a lot of supporters who don't live in the west country?

Yes, plenty - I'm mates with a few of the London Pilgrims and at one point in the 00s - so they tell me - their London Supporters' Club had not far off a thousand members.

I think the Shrimpers have a lot of supporters spread around this country and the rest of the world. Perhaps we should comply a list of where in the world they all are?

Personally think we should be taking more than that, but I'm sure we will have a top support at pompey.

Be nice to see 1200+ down there.

Haven't seen a website, but the information is available on Twitter (@FBAwayDays).... no I didn't want to do an embedded tweet, I prefer to let people think I personally compile this data just for them !!!

I think they've got a facebook page too, but I don't do facebook.
ok cheers will get on it:thumbsup:

Considering the distance, Carlisles was a fantastic turnout, bearing in mind their League position. Or do they have a Supporters Club in the South?.

Carlisle has a supporters club in London. At one time it was the third biggest behind the London Reds and Rangers. London Pilgrims used to be huge as well not so long ago.

Carlisle has a supporters club in London. At one time it was the third biggest behind the London Reds and Rangers. London Pilgrims used to be huge as well not so long ago.

558 sold so far, according a tweet just posted by the club.

A bit surprised by this, think we took well over 700 last season and on a Tuesday night, easily the best away day for me last season. Hopefully with the result from Saturday in peoples minds and we are on an OK run sales will push up. Disappointed if we didn't take at least 1000.

A bit surprised by this, think we took well over 700 last season and on a Tuesday night, easily the best away day for me last season. Hopefully with the result from Saturday in peoples minds and we are on an OK run sales will push up. Disappointed if we didn't take at least 1000.

No fear of it selling out so I think most people will just pay on the day

Back