• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown wont change the team that much, Timlin in for Deegan, and possibly Corr in for Cassidy, that's about it. He will feel that our resilience as a team earned them players a spot on Saturday.

Interesting (to me ) how few people have Prosser in the team. It was a great win Saturday but I feel had we off not scored there would have been a lit more in here regarding their goals

I'm going by train from Waterloo. Anyone else doing the same?

go from victoria or change at clapham junction unless you want a 1 hour bus journey between clapham junction and surbiton! You can get to portsmouth on southern direct from victoria.

Bentley
White Prosser Thompson Coker
Worrall Atko Leonard Payne
Piggott Corr

Subs: Smith JBW Timlin Cassidy Williams and Hurst and Barrett if fit.

go from victoria or change at clapham junction unless you want a 1 hour bus journey between clapham junction and surbiton! You can get to portsmouth on southern direct from victoria.
Oooo this is worth knowing - what is going on there? I'm starting a little bit South of London so planning to go to Clapham Junction - trains are going to Portsmouth (well, Fratton) from Clapham ok? It's just that Waterloo has issues and Victoria doesn't - that the deal? Thanks awfully.

National Rail website showing trains running direct from Waterloo without any bus replacement?

I hope Jake Cassidy is going to be given an extended run in the team rather than relegated to the bench after his first game.

As others have said, just Timlin in for Deegan. Barrett to have a dream 2nd time around debut at the Hall next weekend!

Prosper back for BW for me, far more experienced and Timlin for Deegan. when is Bolger allowed out to play again?

I hope Jake Cassidy is going to be given an extended run in the team rather than relegated to the bench after his first game.

The game at Oxford did kind of pass him by but he's not going to improve or gain any consistency sitting on the bench.

I didn't think Piggott looked too impressive on his debut but we stuck with him and was much better and grabbed a goal at Oxford, a very brave goal I might add.

Prosser in for Williams. Play people in their proper position. Timlin in for Deegan. Two strikers makes a real difference. The wide players know there will be bodies in the box which isn't always the case at home.

Hopefully never

I've been his biggest critic but this is harsh. Bolger is still very young and will make mistakes. I remember a certain Luke Prosser being utterly terrible in his first season and he is now our best defender (why he has been dropped for a left back with no positional sense I cannot comprehend).

That said Bolger should be out of the team for a while. He needs to learn from his mistakes and be chomping at the bit to prove himself again.

Interesting how many people are leaving Payne out and those that are selecting him are chucking him out on the wing....

After last Saturday I don't think Williams can be dropped, even for the Messiah. Its got to be Adam Thompson to come out for me as he was a liability at times last week. I think Williams with a real leader alongside him could be decent at centre half (at our level anyway). He'd complement Barrett well as he's got decent pace.

Other than that I'd probably keep it the same. Bazza did great when we could actually find him last week but I want to see what these 2 loan signings can do and if they can strike up a partnership. Switch it up after an hour if its not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back