• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timlin for Deegan no other changes.

Don't no why lots of you wanted to drop B-Williams or Thompson. PB sent the message out after Plymouth,if you got the shirt and don't let him down you'll keep it. Those two at Oxford really stood up second half when it counted.

Really looking forward to this one. At least 1200, like many I haven't pre booked.

Don't no why lots of you wanted to drop B-Williams or Thompson. PB sent the message out after Plymouth,if you got the shirt and don't let him down you'll keep it. Those two at Oxford really stood up second half when it counted.

Totally agree with this.

Also Prosser wasn't exactly in the form of his life prior to being suspended, so why the clamour to drop B-Williams and Thompson!!

From the reports I read they played very well, albeit a couple of mistakes, but this is league 2, what players don't make mistakes

Pompey 0 Mighty Shrimpers 1.

Wills soon be leaving to get the train down there. Should be a great atmosphere.

Does that Pompey fan who bangs the drum (long hair, tattoos etc) all through the match still go ?

Got to admit he is a true fan (rem seeing him when they were in the prem)

It's won't be a easy game, no matter what position Portsmouth is in the table, it's going to be a hard afternoon for us, I think it's end up a draw. If we lose, so what, let move on to the next game. Pompey gone 7 games without a win, I can't see that goes on, but if Pompey sack their manager tomorrow, I be delighted, because we won lol :p

Does that Pompey fan who bangs the drum (long hair, tattoos etc) all through the match still go ?

Got to admit he is a true fan (rem seeing him when they were in the prem)

He was at The Hall this season. The Pompey fans seemed subdued during the game BUT after they ( a large group) stayed behind a while and made some noise. They (for me) are proper club people/fans.

He was at The Hall this season. The Pompey fans seemed subdued during the game BUT after they ( a large group) stayed behind a while and made some noise. They (for me) are proper club people/fans.
He's a naughty boy though, got a bit of a "record", if you know what I mean :winking:

It's won't be a easy game, no matter what position Portsmouth is in the table, it's going to be a hard afternoon for us, I think it's end up a draw. If we lose, so what, let move on to the next game. Pompey gone 7 games without a win, I can't see that goes on, but if Pompey sack their manager tomorrow, I be delighted, because we won lol :p

I think people are expecting a win and anything else will be "disappointing". They have a good home record of 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats. That is 1.75 points per game, which is promotion contender form.

Does anybody know what pubs our fans are likely to be in?

I don't know however if people are arriving at Fratton Station or are wanting to drink close to the ground then the only option that I know of that welcomes away fans is Shephard's Crook (or Hook, can't remember the name) on Goldsmith Avenue, on the corner with Winter Road, its just 2 minutes walk from the away entrance which is located in Apsley Road. There are a few pubs in the main town but I'm not sure if they are away fan friendly or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back