• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion is the priority so 1st , 2nd or 3rd is a must.
However , if I had a magic lamp , with a genie and wishes etc etc , I would love to go up via the play offs.
The Burton atmosphere was excellent.
I would also use another wish on Col Ewe staying up as I miss playing them.
Third wish ?
New coat.
Mine is getting old.

I'm not sure of that, but the final will be played on Saturday 23rd May at 17.30pm.

Lucky, we go on holiday the day after, and have to leave home at about 5.00am. That was more by luck than judgement.

The final is the 23rd... when im on holiday... so we will be clinching 3rd/2nd/1st place instead...:happy::happy:
I only realised after I booked my holiday that we will be away for the final so hoping for automatic promotion as well.

I've spoken to the football league when setting a date for my charity football match and family fun day.

The play off semi final dates won't be set until the teams are decided but will run from 8th May till the 16th May.

Me and Em fly out to Tenerife on the morning of the Saturday 23rd May! You just know what's gunna happen!! Luckily the KO is 515 so as long as we aren't delayed by about 5 hours we will be able to catch the final! :sad:

No true fan would book their holidays when the play offs are on!!!

Going back 10 years (yes it really is that long ago) a mate of mine booked his stag do for the weekend of the League 2 play off final. I told him long before what it clashed with. Lets just say there wasn't that many at his stay do.

Going back 10 years (yes it really is that long ago) a mate of mine booked his stag do for the weekend of the League 2 play off final. I told him long before what it clashed with. Lets just say there wasn't that many at his stay do.

Sooooo true!

I missed the JPT Final at Wembley a couple of years back. We were on our family holiday which was booked at the very early stages of the competition. Myself and my son politely asked the Mrs whether we could cancel. The phrase "are you saying football is more important than spending time with your family ??" still rings in our ears today... :unsure:

if we get the playoffs then fantastic problem I have is im in mexico for the last two home games

Result..we're back from Spain the night before.
Just hope that don't hinder me getting tickets if we do get to Wembley.

I would also use another wish on Col Ewe staying up as I miss playing them.
I'm sure Freddie Sears will score the goals needed to keep them up :hilarious:

Result..we're back from Spain the night before.
Just hope that don't hinder me getting tickets if we do get to Wembley.

I'm sure Freddie Sears will score the goals needed to keep them up :hilarious:

Freddie Sears that plays for Ipswich?

I'm doing the Three Peaks Challenge with some other hardy Blues fans from 14-17th May and then fancied a week on the beach to recuperate. Unfortunately I'd booked the holiday before I remembered we had moved our challenge back a week for the very same reason!!!

I'm doing the Three Peaks Challenge with some other hardy Blues fans from 14-17th May and then fancied a week on the beach to recuperate. Unfortunately I'd booked the holiday before I remembered we had moved our challenge back a week for the very same reason!!!

I'm seriously jealous. I'd love to do the three peaks. I just need to persuade a friend of mine to join me. One question though: why are you doing it in May and not nearer the end of June when the days are longer?

When the missus asked if football is more important than her I said yes. She wasn't best pleased but at least she got the message from an early stage of the relationship :thumbsup:

Back