• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

alginon1

First XI
I'm a huge fan of Phil Cornwall the comedian and as most of you know he's a big Spurs fan.

He hosts a podcast called 'The Spurs Show'. I listen to it as its funny and he takes the **** out of everybody, even Spurs.
Well over the years, at the beginning of the show, he takes the rise out of the latest Spurs manager and mimics him and gives a view on the previous weeks game. Well he struggles with Pochettino and uses Phil Brown's voice- Its very funny and worth a listen.

Phil lives near me, his son used to play in the same mini footie team as my youngest., i spoke to him a few times - even goes down to watch the shrimpers, Apparently...

Back