• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Stadium update please!

Yep nothing is in place at all, we are probably as far away from a new ground than we have ever been. Do you remember a few years back Ron said everything is 95% sorted for the new ground! I would dread to think what the percentage would be now.

Quite. I think we have actually gone backwards in terms of progression which I didn't think was possible.

It could all be sorted quite quickly though. However for that to happen we need money.

Quite. I think we have actually gone backwards in terms of progression which I didn't think was possible.

It could all be sorted quite quickly though. However for that to happen we need money.

No we don't. We need someone in charge who can actually push this trough.

Interesting to note that the stadium is now proposed to be smaller at "up to 21,000 - phased" (Not sure whether there is also less in terms of internal facilities) Residential almost double the size (2 x 13 storey towers to be "integrated within the stadium design") Retail bigger, Restaurants almost treble the size, plus additions of the cinema and dome which is going on the Cecil Jones land next to the training ground.

In short the project appears to be almost 50% bigger than the previous plans in terms of GIA (Gross Internal Area)

Are we about to see a stadium with apartments by the corner flags overlooking the pitch like Orient?...I am intrigued to know how 2 x 13 storey towers are to be "integrated within the stadium design"......it would explain the slight reduction in overall capacity I guess.

Interesting to note that the stadium is now proposed to be smaller at "up to 21,000 - phased" (Not sure whether there is also less in terms of internal facilities) Residential almost double the size (2 x 13 storey towers to be "integrated within the stadium design") Retail bigger, Restaurants almost treble the size, plus additions of the cinema and dome which is going on the Cecil Jones land next to the training ground.

In short the project appears to be almost 50% bigger than the previous plans in terms of GIA (Gross Internal Area)

That sounds the worst bit of the new, yet to be seen plans. 13 storey tower blocks to be part of the ground!!

Ron really pushing his luck with the extra housing and retail, but I guess that's the only way the project can be financed now?

Are we about to see a stadium with apartments by the corner flags overlooking the pitch like Orient?...I am intrigued to know how 2 x 13 storey towers are to be "integrated within the stadium design"......it would explain the slight reduction in overall capacity I guess.

We can scrap all the current images of the new ground that keep getting used. As by the sounds of it the whole project design has changed significantly.

Doubt it, that would reduce the capacity massively.

Interesting to see just how it will be done though, the original plan had flats right up by the stadium too though?

We can scrap all the current images of the new ground that keep getting used. As by the sounds of it the whole project design has changed significantly.

Very possibly, hard to see it being the same design now. As long as it has 4 sides I dont care what it looks like

Powerhaus Consultancy are the applicant

New company (21/4) no details on Company house other than 1 director Ms Mary Power

Does anyone know whether it is usual for giants such as British Land to use one man band new startups to make their applications for them

Mary Power's quite experienced:

Mary Power

PowerHaus Consultancy

London, United Kingdom
Commercial Real Estate

Current

PowerHaus Consultancy, PowerHaus Consutlancy

Previous

Dalton Warner Davis LLP

connections
Send Mary InMail

https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/mary-power/41/569/932

Background
Experience
Director
PowerHaus Consultancy

Owner and Director
Director
PowerHaus Consutlancy
September 2015 – Present (1 month)London, United Kingdom

Strategic Planning Consultancy including complex mixed use schemes, cross-funding and enabling development.

Heritage and conservation area advice

Expert witness for planning and CPO cases

All uses including development on Green Belt land, greenfield land and previously developed.

Honorary Secretary to the Planning Surveyors Club

Dual qualified Surveyor and Planner
Partner
Dalton Warner Davis LLP
July 2011 – August 2015 (4 years 2 months)

http://powerhausconsultancy.co.uk/

Powerhaus Consultancy are the applicant

New company (21/4) no details on Company house other than 1 director Ms Mary Power

Does anyone know whether it is usual for giants such as British Land to use one man band new startups to make their applications for them

Same planning consultant that RM has used before , just working for a different firm.

And here it is, finished at last. Sorry it took so long, many unforseen problems in the construction.

111553-95beb78044144dd48de5924c17f6a769.jpeg

It is approaching a year since the revised plans on FFvwere announced and there has been no further news apart from the rumour of BL withdrawing.
Anyone know anything else???

Back