• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

What other occasions has a substitute been sent off? Corr also managed it last season at home to Bury.

Surprised to find that Mohsni managed to avoid it.

Eric Tait at Berwick. Came on after 66 minutes, booked after 67, second yellow on 68 minutes.

Elliot Benyon - Bradford away in 2012. He came on for all of about 8 minutes and got sent off. Clohessy got sent off in the same match but not as a sub. Benyon got sent off for kicking out at one of the Bradford players, I think after that his Southend career ended.

Elliot Benyon - Bradford away in 2012. He came on for all of about 8 minutes and got sent off. Clohessy got sent off in the same match but not as a sub. Benyon got sent off for kicking out at one of the Bradford players, I think after that his Southend career ended.
First time my daughter ever had Nandos that day!

did it ever start?

In that 8 man win at Swansea, Gower was subbed as he left the pitch he said something to an official, was called back on and was then sent off

Remember the game, did we lose the chance to replace him?

Elliot Benyon - Bradford away in 2012. He came on for all of about 8 minutes and got sent off. Clohessy got sent off in the same match but not as a sub. Benyon got sent off for kicking out at one of the Bradford players, I think after that his career ended.

Edited for accuracy.

Remember the game, did we lose the chance to replace him?

Yep, the substitution was never completed.

Years ago wee Dave Cunningham was subbed on, ran into the centre circle, clattered into one of the opposition and was promptly dismissed. I'm not sure he was on even 30 seconds.

Years ago wee Dave Cunningham was subbed on, ran into the centre circle, clattered into one of the opposition and was promptly dismissed. I'm not sure he was on even 30 seconds.

haha these are the types of stories I was hoping to hear. Brilliant!

Scannell was sent off at Millwall about 3 and a half minutes after replacing Charlie MacDonald.

Ah Wee Davie Cunningham---God Bless Him-----Could start trouble in an empty room---never dull though !!

I think Connor Clifford came on as a sub away to Mansfield last season and was sent off. Also sent off in the home fixture so managed to "do the double"

Any other players sent off in the home and away fixtures?

Back