• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Canveyshrimpers Prediction League has moved slightly and is now in the first set of forums the "Shrimper Forms" and is the third on the list after "Shrimper chit-chat" and "Finances and Future of SUFC".

For easy use this weeks fixtures are in the link below:
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?84285-No-6-Fixtures-for-Saturday-31st-January-2015

The Prediction League is open to all, only for fun, feel free to join in at any time.

If you are a member and don't post this is an ideal uncontroversial way to start.
If you are one of the many guests who view this forum why not register and join in.

New members would start in Division Three but promotion or the play-offs are possible in this session, or it would give you an insight before the new session starts.
A new session (four sessions per season) will start early March 2015.

COME AND HAVE A GO YOU MIGHT EVEN ENJOY IT.
SUCCESS IS ONLY A PREDICTION AWAY!

The old boy Pete does so well with the PL league. He is one of our hidden stars that are often missed by most on these forums.. He has taken the PL upon himself like a fish to water after I "Ahem" persuaded him it was his calling. Pete remembers that night very well ha ha:smiles: I am sure he remembers it better than I.

Join it and have some fun.

The old boy Pete does so well with the PL league. He is one of our hidden stars that are often missed by most on these forums.. He has taken the PL upon himself like a fish to water after I "Ahem" persuaded him it was his calling. Pete remembers that night very well ha ha:smiles: I am sure he remembers it better than I.

Join it and have some fun.

I remember the night, it changed my life ha ha, can' remember the game for the life of me!

Seriously Predicting is largely down to luck (if not we would all be rich), the Prediction League is purely for fun and uncontroversial. In exchange for a couple of minutes of your time predicting each week you enter a fantasy world of League, Cup and Inter-stand competitions.

You do a great job Pete, all in your own time and for nothing. It really is a great addition to the Zone and I urge all to sign up, it's free and good fun.

Back