• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Freaky eaters and/or refusers

Won't eat:
Curry
Baked Beans
Any Chinese or Indian
Lamb
Pasta
Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli

Absolutely love Boiled Sausages with boiled onions and potatoes which some people think is an odd dinner.

I love all of the above apart from the boiling bit. Goats cheese for me, and liver and kidney, makes me heave.

Won't eat:
Curry
Baked Beans
Any Chinese or Indian
Lamb
Pasta

Absolutely love Boiled Sausages with boiled onions and potatoes which some people think is an odd dinner.

I love all of the above apart from the boiling bit. Goats cheese for me, and liver and kidney, makes me heave.

Won't eat:
Curry
Baked Beans
Any Chinese or Indian
Lamb
Pasta

Are you my dad?

"Curry
Baked Beans
Any Chinese or Indian
Lamb
Pasta
Cabbage, Cauliflower"

That's me to the minus 1

I dont like stuff with a skin on it , not animal skin but custard skin, rice pudding, or the crusty mash skin of shepherds pie
not a big fan of fiddly foods either so chicken wings , ribs , lamb chops are usually avoided.

I dont like stuff with a skin on it , not animal skin but custard skin, rice pudding, or the crusty mash skin of shepherds pie
not a big fan of fiddly foods either so chicken wings , ribs , lamb chops are usually avoided.

Best bit of it, especially if it's cheesy as well! :stunned:

At school here from the age of three my kids have eaten stuff like cows tounge,mussels,frogs legs so they are not as fussy as most kids.

Thinking about it I don't eat steak, I have my reasons though.

My parents never did it for dinner for us and it wasn't something I ate if we went out but the killer was when I was about 12. We went on a school trip away to Belguim, we were staying in a big castle like place and it had a big mess hall where we all ate the same thing. So they put this steak in front of me and I thought yeah why not I will give it a go, stuck my knife into it and the SPLURT!! Blood everywhere, I was sick in my mouth and had to go and throw up. So since then it's put me off, I did try some again at the mess in the Falklands but it was over cooked and shocking so I still to this day haven't tried a 'decent' steak.

Thinking about it I don't eat steak, I have my reasons though.

My parents never did it for dinner for us and it wasn't something I ate if we went out but the killer was when I was about 12. We went on a school trip away to Belguim, we were staying in a big castle like place and it had a big mess hall where we all ate the same thing. So they put this steak in front of me and I thought yeah why not I will give it a go, stuck my knife into it and the SPLURT!! Blood everywhere, I was sick in my mouth and had to go and throw up. So since then it's put me off, I did try some again at the mess in the Falklands but it was over cooked and shocking so I still to this day haven't tried a 'decent' steak.

Steak should be served rare. I can't understand people being squeamish about it.

Steak should be served rare. I can't understand people being squeamish about it.

I was young and naive, definitely not prepared for the piece of meat in front of me to have its period on my plate!

I have never liked marzipan and that's about it as far as dislikes go. I am happy to eat most things, but have to admit KFC 6pc bucket (to myself )with gravy is my favourite mmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

The wife can't eat fish or unprocessed tomato. She used to be even more fussy, but will now eat most things on account of me continuing to cook all and sundry. I'll eat anything apart from white chocolate - if we're ever abroad I'll tend to order the thing on the menu that I don't know what it is, had some real winners that way. I ordered sweetbreads the other day without really knowing what they were. Not bad, but I wouldn't rush to have them again. Love Haggis.

I don't know about squeaming (is that even a verb?) but I certainly squirm when I see a prime slab of juicy steak being held over a candle for too long.

Back