Likes Likes:  99
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: West Stand Block W

Default West Stand Block W

Awful atmosphere again and saw our own fans fighting each other. Embarrassing.trying to start rubbish songs again. Guessing no smoke bombs no atmosphere

Why are they trying to copy crystal palace fans as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Romford Shrimper View Post
    Why are they trying to copy crystal palace fans as well?
    coz they're glad all over?

A revamp of songs is desperately needed and people need to grow up

Blog Entries

I saw the security people at the front of the W block , can anyone tell us that went on and if anyone was thrown out ---- as someone has previously said fans were fighting.
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:

www.shrimperzone.com

It was terrible, someone could have died

I heard it was Agent Lomas on his one man mission to take out TBV.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungWestcliffShrimper View Post
    Awful atmosphere again and saw our own fans fighting each other. Embarrassing.trying to start rubbish songs again. Guessing no smoke bombs no atmosphere
    I was just over half way back. I didn't see any fighting or anything remotely bad. Did we sing all game, no. Still I hope you enjoyed posting negative crap. The atmospher r at the start and end were terrific. Try making it better yourself instead of having a pop. Six hours without a goal and our manager said we were crap so what do you expect?. Some of us sang for large parts of the game. Apologies we weren't good enough for you.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungWestcliffShrimper View Post
    Why don't you start your own group then instead of moaning if you're such a great supporter, idiot.

Super Moderator
    (Was) Back home on the North Bank now back in W, again.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnasty View Post
    I saw the security people at the front of the W block , can anyone tell us that went on and if anyone was thrown out ---- as someone has previously said fans were fighting.
    Well, from what I can gather, it was a little contretemps between two individuals, l understand a third party intervened and hands were raised and some contact made. It was said/described to me that if if had happened on the pitch it was a yellow or a possible red.

All a bit handbags at twenty paces, certainly nothing you could remotely describe as a 'fight', Órgument or disagreement, yes.

One of the stewards did say that they had to show some action as the FA were in attendance today observing after last week's smoke bombs...... So, for those who think there would be no fall-out........

As to the atmosphere in W today, it was very muted. Mind you, the fact it was bloody cold and the football wasn't exactly warming the cockles didn't help.

Mind you, it's so easy to sit on your hands, keep your mouth shut and contribute nothing but then criticise those who do try to create something after the event.
    First game under the Friday night lights at the Hall, 25/3/66 England Amateurs 3, Scotland Amateurs 3.

First ride on the Shrimpers rollercoaster, Friday, 8/4/66, Shrimpers 5, Gills 2 Eddie Firmani hat trick

Does seem like no one is allowed any negative comments towards the blue voice section! Most of our fans would love an atmosphere like what Palace have at selhurst park but we have too many idiots and no decent songs!

Why on earth do our own fans feel the need to fight each other?

Quote Originally Posted by davewebbsbrain View Post
    Why on earth do our own fans feel the need to fight each other?

Two, on this occasion. Hardly a mass brawl, was it?
    That Curly Bob is a jolly good chap!

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    Two, on this occasion. Hardly a mass brawl, was it?
    Did I say mass brawl? No I didn't. I asked why our fans feel the need to fight each other, which is what 2 of them did today.

I was sitting in the south upper and heard plenty of noise coming out of there today good job TBV keep it up
    not always good but never ever boring