• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He is available for nothing. Doesn't seem to be a massive queue for him outside the conference.

Barnet gives him a chance to prove his worth next season

I don't disagree, I just think he is a better player than conference level.

To be fair, and without the mickey taking, he did well the level beneath so hopefully one of those comes off. Will be good experience for him and if he could have a few months in a conference side and do well it will give him a boost to maybe push for a first team role next season.

Indeed, cant see why we would be looking to bring anyone else in now. I know we were keeping an eye on Lee but seems overkill now, numbers wise at least.
Has MrsBlue gone into **** down yet over Williams 's move?

Been hearing that Maidstone have been contacting guys at Witham asking about Ellis Brown, don't know if they have been offered him or whether any contact has been made with the club. Guessing this one could be done outside of the window

Been hearing that Maidstone have been contacting guys at Witham asking about Ellis Brown, don't know if they have been offered him or whether any contact has been made with the club. Guessing this one could be done outside of the window

That would be interesting, seeing that they are in the same league and play each other this month.

Doesn't the loan window open soon?

That would be interesting, seeing that they are in the same league and play each other this month.
Everyone knows each other in these leagues, a member of the coaching staff has called a few Witham players for their opinion on him in the last couple of days.

I believe so, but weren't we looking to offload him rather than loan him? Although we were looking to offload Clifford and he went out on loan.

I think it was a case of he we can't get rid then we will except a loan to run down their contracts.

Back