• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just paid for my tickets for this one and told by the ticket office that over 1000 have been sold, so could be our biggest away following this season.

The difficulty is do you gear up to winning a point, or looking for three points? All will be revealed at 14:00 hours Saturday, can't wait! COYB

Definitely gear up to winning. Stevenage have already lost 4 times at home; they aren't Shrewsbury.

Ok..This is first post since Saturdays loss as I was actually gutted about the result...and my rule is normally don't let the football ruin a good day out. Anyway my two penny worth...Brown was right imo about the naivety of youth etc. Williams for starters..I have been saying for weeks he is shaky and was always going to be shown up sooner or later. Ok my team for sat
Bentley if fit
white Barrett Thompson Coker
worral deegan timlin Atkinson
Corr piggy

Bentley(if fit)
white barret Thompson coker
Deegan
Worral Timlin
Leonard/Payne (take your pick)
Corr Pigg

3-0- Corr, :pig:x2

Everyone else to lose and us to finish Saturday 3rd. You heard it here first
:dim:

Definitely gear up to winning. Stevenage have already lost 4 times at home; they aren't Shrewsbury.

Neither were Accrington!! I agree we should aim for three points but I'm not sure what is in PB's mind.

Bentley
White Barrett Thompson Coker
Worrall Deegan Leonard Timlin
Corr Pigott

I know there is a push to include Corr from the start, but for me Cassidy is far more mobile and a better partner for the Pig.

We should go for the win without a shadow of a doubt. Luton missing lot's of players especially centre halves and they are away at Wimbledon and with Akinfenwa up top they have a tough task. Wycome are out of sorts are away also. Last week we missed out on a chance to go in to the top 3 and I think this week will be another opportunity. We really need to take these chances to get ourselves in that 3rd spot each chance missed is another one gone and who knows how many we are going to get!

Neither were Accrington!! I agree we should aim for three points but I'm not sure what is in PB's mind.

I know there is a push to include Corr from the start, but for me Cassidy is far more mobile and a better partner for the Pig.

Corr is more experienced and tougher though, which may be useful against Stevenage

I'd rather see Corr on the bench , and unleash him later on. Last time i saw us play at Stevenage we did the same and a fired up Bazza came on , stormed through their defence and scored a belter ! More of the same please !!!!

I have a hunch Cassidy will notch this week. :omg:

2-0 win , Deegan m-o-m.

Well I hope PB gave them the hair dryer treament after last week and we see the back lash because if they're not all chomping at the bit to put things right and take all three points, then its def playoffs for us at best. Can't undersand why we can't fill the away end as its so close and a lot easier to get to than the london teams. Is there a pay on the day does anyone know.

as a reward (?) for my week of painting, me n mrs e are going to stevenage on saturday. bit of something in the morning, then game in the pm yeah

Well I hope PB gave them the hair dryer treament after last week and we see the back lash because if they're not all chomping at the bit to put things right and take all three points, then its def playoffs for us at best. Can't undersand why we can't fill the away end as its so close and a lot easier to get to than the london teams. Is there a pay on the day does anyone know.

No mention of tickets not being available on the day yet, if we have sold just over 1,000 then that there should still be a good 300+ left.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but what odds on Dave Martin scoring?

The best odds at present would be paddy powers offer of 4/1 to score anytime.

If you want to back him to score the first use the same bookie as they again give the best price of 11/1 most of the others offer just 9/1.
Corr (and Barnard!) are favourites for 1st goal @ 11/2 Pigott is about the same with most bookies although Bet365 will give you 13/2 on him.

The best odds at present would be paddy powers offer of 4/1 to score anytime.

If you want to back him to score the first use the same bookie as they again give the best price of 11/1 most of the others offer just 9/1.
Corr (and Barnard!) are favourites for 1st goal @ 11/2 Pigott is about the same with most bookies although Bet365 will give you 13/2 on him.

13/2 for the Pig to bring home the bacon! :pig:

As I said before it would be a disappointment if we don't fill up the away end.If we can do it at Dagenham then we should do it for such a short trip.Any tips on parking?

As I said before it would be a disappointment if we don't fill up the away end.If we can do it at Dagenham then we should do it for such a short trip.Any tips on parking?

Use your mirrors, indicate to alert other drivers and if parallel parking it's best to reverse into the space.

First time at Stevenage since we beat them 4-1 in the LDV about 15 years ago. My most local away game after Luton - looking forward to this one!

Last edited:
Back