• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United manager Phil Brown: Show me you're worth a recall in Canvey Island fr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening Echo

The News
SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown has told his out of favour players to force their way back in to his plans by impressing at Canvey Island tonight.

More...

Ellis Brown might figure Hahahaha,Phil has completely lost it,recall Williams from Welling and give him the entire 90 with Corr and see what they can do together.

Nothing against EB and good luck to him if he gets on.

Did you actually read it?

Ellis Brown will only play if others cant make it, he isnt in contention for Saturday as he is on loan elsewhere.

Williams I assume isnt on a youth loan so cant play for us without us recalling him.

Ellis Brown will only play if others cant make it, he isnt in contention for Saturday as he is on loan elsewhere.

Ellis hasn't figured in any games under Phil apart from pre season and then shipped out into Ryman football,so Phil has no need to even mention Ellis in any way shape or form because he isn't in Phil's plans.

Phil then says the guys tonight have to force their way back into the team,Corr is Corr we all know his limits,Barney is rarely fit,Shaq we all know what he can do,so it's pretty pointless with these guys,Phil should be experimenting by bringing back Williams and give him the starting shirt and at least an hour.Blimey it's a sorry state of affairs when a young promising starlet cannot even obtain minutes in a meaningless game against Canvey.

The young promising starlet is on loan at another club and if he isnt on a youth loan , which I assume he isnt, would require ending his loan to play in a meaningless game against Canvey.

33tie0m.jpg

Before I'm told I can ignore threads , posts and people , yes I know all of that.I also get it is a forum where people can express their opinions, ones which may differ from mine.I can I can accept that.But if the same person is going to post the same things in almost every post , I can say that personally it is spoiling my enjoyment of an absolutely excellent site / forum.Throwing my toys out of the pram ?Too old for that , so no.Probably not much the mods can do , but I know that I am far from the only one who feels the same way.Really getting tedious now..................

Before I'm told I can ignore threads , posts and people , yes I know all of that.I also get it is a forum where people can express their opinions, ones which may differ from mine.I can I can accept that.But if the same person is going to post the same things in almost every post , I can say that personally it is spoiling my enjoyment of an absolutely excellent site / forum.Throwing my toys out of the pram ?Too old for that , so no.Probably not much the mods can do , but I know that I am far from the only one who feels the same way.Really getting tedious now..................

Totally agree.

Can we ban the name Williams on SZ until the end of the season please? This site is geting boring now.

Ellis hasn't figured in any games under Phil apart from pre season and then shipped out into Ryman football,so Phil has no need to even mention Ellis in any way shape or form because he isn't in Phil's plans.

Phil then says the guys tonight have to force their way back into the team,Corr is Corr we all know his limits,Barney is rarely fit,Shaq we all know what he can do,so it's pretty pointless with these guys,Phil should be experimenting by bringing back Williams and give him the starting shirt and at least an hour.Blimey it's a sorry state of affairs when a young promising starlet cannot even obtain minutes in a meaningless game against Canvey.

You're right, how very dare he mention the lads name. Someone call the police. How pathetic.

Or, maybe, because he is on loan at a part time club, Phil is willing to give him a run out if Barney doesn't make it, simply to help with his fitness. It is after all a training game so to speak. (I am aware that Ellis probably still trains with us as he is a pro).

Williams I assume isnt on a youth loan so cant play for us without us recalling him.

I think what you actually meant to write was 'did you read it, understand it, and digest it before reading. I think we all know the answer to that :winking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back