• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who would you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barrett and Thompson for me. I think Binnom Williams has played well in there but we're going to need experience against a physical side. It also gives us a good voice on the pitch which will be good for Thompson alongside him and great for Ted if he's still in the sticks.

Not sure about combinations at this moment , but Barrett and Prosser are our two most experienced CB's and IMO also our best two , so I would go with these guys for the run in.The other three all have good potential , but its' the scarey end of the season now and I would prefer we go for reliable and strong rather than ones for the future.

Barrett and Prosser for me for Stevenage, experience definitely needed for this one.

Not sure about combinations at this moment , but Barrett and Prosser are our two most experienced CB's and IMO also our best two , so I would go with these guys for the run in.The other three all have good potential , but its' the scarey end of the season now and I would prefer we go for reliable and strong rather than ones for the future.

I am with you on this . we have yet to see this combination together but I believe (or hope) that it will work . Individually at this point in time they are the best two center backs we have IMO

Thompson and Barrett, Thompson looked like he has come on leaps and bounds and for me Barrett will help him to improve plus he had that vocal aspect that was seriously lacking on Saturday.

Thompson and Prosser for me. Prosser did nothing wrong to get dropped, and I wasn't totally convinced when Barrett came on as sub a couple of games ago.

Think Brown may play 3 centre backs this game, So I wuld have Thompson, Prosser and Barrett

Why has Prosser gone out of the equation lately? Before he was injured, he was our best central defender in my opinion. He is certainly quicker than Barrett.

Back