• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Here we go.. 6 changes.

Blues: Bentley, White, Bolger, Barrett, Coker, Worrall, Leonard, Deegan, Timlin, Corr, Pigott.

Subs vs. Stevenage: Atkinson, Hurst, Coulthirst, Payne, P. Smith, Binnom-Williams, Cassidy

Looks a really strong team, I quite fancy us now! Really good to see Worrall and Deegan back, think we've missed those two.

Thompson unlucky to be dropped from the squad, would have expected him to be on the bench. Confused how both Prosser and Thompson are behind Binnom-Williams for a place on the bench. Bolger lucky he's got a chance.

Also seems odd that Paul Smith is on the bench after Ted Smith played in Dan's absence last weekend.

Odd that he has gone for Bolger and Barrett, thought he would of at least kept Thompson in. Very strong line up let's hope it gets us 3 points and a shed load of goals.

Bit different, and not the central pairing I was expecting. Good to see Dan back between the sticks. No sign of the subs bench yet. COYB

Subs: Atkinson, Hurst, Coulthirst, Payne, P. Smith, Binnom-Williams, Cassidy

Thompson unlucky to be dropped from the squad, would have expected him to be on the bench. Confused how both Prosser and Thompson are behind Binnom-Williams for a place on the bench. Bolger lucky he's got a chance.

I'm sure there is someone on here who might think they know why. :winking:

I'm sure there is someone on here who might think they know why. :winking:

Secret photo album? No, no, wait... has to play otherwise Palace get to hold Phil down and slap him in the face?

Odd that he has gone for Bolger and Barrett, thought he would of at least kept Thompson in. Very strong line up let's hope it gets us 3 points and a shed load of goals.
Think we are going into this game with us going to attack at set pieces and defend them well with these two at the back, feel for prosser not even making squad as still think he is our best centre back.

Coker has been carrying a knock and JBW provides cover at LB and CB (and even possibly left MF). As only one defender on the bench this makes sense.

Bolger - red card...my 10p says so.

Prosser and Barrett for me. Thomson is OK but the others just pip him. In my view.

I would of prefered Thompson to keep his place as he has deserved it..Bolger is a cannon waiting for the fuse to be lit....but we shall see I guess.

I feel sorry for Thompson also. I don't think both of the pairing deserve to be dropped. I have my reservations about Barrett. We have lost pace at the back and gone for experience. I hope that this is not where are going to be exposed due to this today

Prosser and Thompson must be pig sick.
Not saying either of them are lightening quick , but would have preferred someone more mobile than Bolger alongside Barrett.

I would of prefered Thompson to keep his place as he has deserved it..Bolger is a cannon waiting for the fuse to be lit....but we shall see I guess.

Thompson was playing with a slight knock last week, so either that's got worse or they are letting him fully recover with a rest.

Be nice to see Barrett on the score sheet today. Also love to see Boldger stay on the pitch for the full 90. If both these things happen should be a good day. Also think it might suit Cassidy coming on as a sub as gives us that bit of pace later on in the game.

Back