• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are tickets on sale, Got a feeling this one will sell out quick be good if club could arrange with Daggers to have another stand or a bigger terrace so we can take as many as we can up there!

I'll be going. Was planning on buying a couple of tickets when I was at the Wycombe game the week before. Will they be available then?

I doubt it will sell out , but it would be good if it does.

We took about 1,350 to Stevenage and only get a similar number of tickets for Dagenham. I would say we will easily sell all those for what is our closest away game.

Anyone know if they are going to give as a few hundred terrace tickets? If they don't give us any extra terrace tickets then we will just get the 1,200 tickets in the stand behind the goal.

I can't see any ticket information on the SUFC Official site yet, which seems bad if they are on sale already

....... and have been for a couple of weeks ! Season ticket holders'/shareholders' priority period seems to have gone out of the window too.

Even I have a ticket for this one, and the last away game I went to was the Orient game when we drew 2-2. So sometime ago....

On Boxing Day a couple of years back we had almost half the crowd in the ground. The stand behind the goal sold out so we were allocated a few hundred more in part of the terrace down the side of the pitch. I'm sure, if required, we could get allocated the same again.

On Boxing Day a couple of years back we had almost half the crowd in the ground. The stand behind the goal sold out so we were allocated a few hundred more in part of the terrace down the side of the pitch. I'm sure, if required, we could get allocated the same again.

Was that the day the southend fan jumped over the fence to the left of the stand to get the ball and sliced his finger open jumping back over?

Did we not have the terrace last season as well? Even though it was a Tuesday night that was a near sell out.

Just purchased my tickets for the Dagenham and Relegated game. Apparently we are up to Row G if that helps you know how many we've sold.

would have been nice for the OFFICIAL website to give us some info. Is it just season ticket holders only?

Back