• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ridiculous from the club to be honest, this is one of the most popular away games of the season and they tell us nothing, no prices or anything. Mind you they have been busy with the new stadium... :stunned:

They have been on sale since the Accrington game got mine then.
Although i am a season ticket holder anyone could buy them.
No doubt we will sell out on as its on a saturday.
Pretty easy to go in the home end though.

I suspect that the reason why it is not on the OS is because they want people to go to the Wobbles match (mid week)knowing that the Daggers game will sell out in any event. No priority for Season Card/Shareholders/Blues Lottery members etc just general sale.

Too far for me from North Wales having gone there last season for an evening kick off and nearly drowning in the puddles on the way to the turnstiles. Parking in Dagenham is a nightmare too, couldn't live there if you paid me:smile:

Tickets have been on sale for this game for the past 3 weeks as I purchased mine then.
I don't think there is any system in place to gauge how many have been sold as when I purchased mine I got seats for row P.
I suspect they will give us the stand behind the goal again

Daggers away is normally unallocated seating so get there early and sit in whatever seat you like

I'm sure that we had to sit in allocated seats last year and I suspect it will be the same this time. I got my tickets this week and they are Row E despite being told we are up to Row G! The mysterious workings of the Box Office.

Still can't see prices for the Daggers game anywhere. Can someone tell me the adult and junior prices please?

I'm sure that we had to sit in allocated seats last year and I suspect it will be the same this time. I got my tickets this week and they are Row E despite being told we are up to Row G! The mysterious workings of the Box Office.

I'm sure we say where we wanted last season. Was an evening game if I recall correctly

Got 4 tickets in row F yet another ground we should take a good number as its so near.Last fixture this season where we should fill the away end.

Will they give the terrace again this year. Is about 1500 tickets again? Probably be a few hundred in the home ends.

So ticket details now on official site at last. Does not look like we are getting terrace tickets at the moment, maybe when we sell out the seats? Its a bit daft really because people that want to stand end up buying seat tickets just to make sure they get a ticket and some people end up with terrace tickets when they wanted seats!

Also not sure why they mention that tickets go off sale on the 13th March as we will surely sell out before then.

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/new...uthend-united-sky-bet-league-two-2307675.aspx

Just purchased my tickets for the Dagenham and Relegated game. Apparently we are up to Row G if that helps you know how many we've sold.

A friend if mine went this morning and selling row B, so he is going back Wednesday!

Back